Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Typical League of ireland supporter?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

And people wonder why no one goes to LOI games?

This was a prank played on the interviewee.. Iv never encountered anyone like him while attending LOI matches.

Its actually a joke being played on the girl doing the interview.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭RichieC

muppet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

st.pats truly are junkie fc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

This is parody, you are all dumb

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

He's a great actor in fairness

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭craggles

Hardly a prank!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

im ashamed to be an actual supporter of celtic :(

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭pockets3d

bob's your uncle marley's your aunt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭LimeTime

It's all just a joke they did on the girl interviewing him. Don't worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

pmcmahon wrote: »
    im ashamed to be an actual supporter of celtic :(

Why? Do you not think Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal etc have their fair share of fans similar to this chap? You might as well give up following any football team if a guy with a thick Dublin drawl is enough to put you off, there are far, far worse football supporters around than that guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭LimeTime

It's all just a joke on the girl interviewing him.

Here's another one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riySe2CWNt0

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

I remember that chap. He was begging me for a euro for some 'smokes' a few weeks back. I was a bit surprised as I didn't know that 'smokes' was the new street name for heroin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

LimeTime wrote: »
    It's all just a joke on the girl interviewing him.

Here's another one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riySe2CWNt0

'If i seen a fella in a Bohs jersey walking down the street here, i'd be inclined to give him a slap'

Possibly the funniest thing i've heard all year

I remember that chap. He was begging me for a euro for some 'smokes' a few weeks back. I was a bit surprised as I didn't know that 'smokes' was the new street name for heroin.

Bullshít

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Bullshít

If I have to explain the joke to you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭whitesands

Its actually a joke being played on the girl doing the interview.
    How is it a joke? There is junkies all over dublin like him, I'm related to one & he regularly talks the greatest load of nonsense like you wouldn't believe.
    If you talked to many junkies you'd realise he's off his head on sleeping tablets.

If it was a joke he'd be only takin the piss out of himself, definitely genuine I'm afraid.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

The guy who filmed it said it was real anyway, I'm still unconvinced

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

whitesands wrote: »
    How is it a joke? There is junkies all over dublin like him, I'm related to one & he regularly talks the greatest load of nonsense like you wouldn't believe.
    If you talked to many junkies you'd realise he's off his head on sleeping tablets.

If it was a joke he'd be only takin the piss out of himself, definitely genuine I'm afraid.
    Its a joke because St Patricks are called "The Junkies" by rival fans

• Advertisement

I'm failing to see what the joke is here. Are you trying to tell me he was an actor pretending to be a junkie?!? :confused:

whitesands wrote: »
    I'm failing to see what the joke is here. Are you trying to tell me he was an actor pretending to be a junkie?!? :confused:
    Hes a Bohs fan, winding up the ExtraTime.ie interviewer. Its a joke directed at League of Ireland fans, I dont think they expected it to get so much publicity. The league cant usually buy attention from the general public.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

A joke? Fake? He's hardly Chris Morris or Steve Coogan, the chap is just a junkie being a junkie.

CiaranC wrote: »
    Hes a Bohs fan, winding up the ExtraTime.ie interviewer. Its a joke directed at League of Ireland fans, I dont think they expected it to get so much publicity. The league cant usually buy attention from the general public.
    OK, so it's a league of ireland fan taking the piss out league of ireland fans :confused:

Or are you saying he's a bohs fan & he's pretending to support pats to make out pats supporters are junkies ?!? none of what you said makes sense.

He's a junkie rambling while off his head on sleepers, nothing more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I'm amazed people think this is fake. These people obviously don't spend much time around Dublin city centre.

If it wasn't real it would be an accurate impersonation rather than a prank!!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭HeisenbergBB

Whether its real or not. We all got a good laugh out of it!! :D

Advertisement