Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TNA Name Change?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

What is the point in a name change when apparently they want to go down this sort of route: ECW Network rip-off

Have they got any original ideas?

TNA are a joke... And i honestly question the sanity of anyone who still see's TNA as either relevant or competition to WWE.. If WWE are the Champions League.. TNA will always be the League of Ireland..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

jmolloy wrote: »
    am I the only one on here who quite likes the name TNA?

I like it too.
    One of the things I like about it is it didn't have a W in it's name.
    At this stage in the game I don't think a name change would do anything for them.
    Casual fans, like my mates dad who sticks it on every now and again while he's on his laptop probably won't realise they changed and will end up thinking they went off the air or something!

If they want wrestling to be at the forefront of who they are, As it was suggested already, side with the nwa again.
    They could start calling themselves "Total Nonstop Wrestling Action". TNWA

Advertisement