Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 18/04 *Spoilers*

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

jaykhunter wrote: »
    I'm glad to see him performing but you could tell he was really nervous. This guy needs to be on SD where the pressure's off ASAP

And where they edit around the botches. Him being on a live show is not a good idea. Problem is if he and Mysterio are on the same show they'll probably rush straight to their match.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Mysterio to RAW so? And just have keep them separate, have them chat or something at Survivor Series; doing something at the rumble, and build to a big match at Mania?

Sin Cara needs to get used to WWE actually, maybe keeping them separate for a year or two until he gets settled might lend for a much better match than rushing into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Mysterio to RAW so? And just have keep them separate, have them chat or something at Survivor Series; doing something at the rumble, and build to a big match at Mania?

Sin Cara needs to get used to WWE actually, maybe keeping them separate for a year or two until he gets settled might lend for a much better match than rushing into it.

Mysterio died on Raw last time though and with Edge gone I doubt they'd want to take a main event face off Smackdown. I'd say Sin Cara staying on Raw. What I'd actually do is tape his matches while Raw airs and edit it in later in the show (though that might be a logistical nightmare). And I'd be very surprised if they don't do Mysterio/Sin Cara at next years WM if both are healthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Anybody know if Santino got a concussion from Sheamus, or was he just selling really well? When he went to do the cobra he was all over the place, I thought it was hilarious!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Yup thanks for the spoiler tags :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Do you mean in the thread? The whole thread is a spoiler...the big hint is where it says *Spoilers*.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Dolphs hair got future endeavored!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaAGLxF8pfBC12uX7e2GuF7Ge2tHpD-E-P9iF_9trSV6bR2qN-

I will miss it -
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSZynUUX2tNwZ9KNe4URgzBjyYq9B0MrKS0ksKN6AOVwAVsakwbw

Now he looks exactly like his bro ryan -
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRb-D-DtQOWzhHtEKj9-FqZySnFSkj32FZNn251607nUy8kVxIE

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Actually, the first thing which came to mind when I saw it was "Hmm, is that Ziggler? Are they going to try and run a Bella-esque story where his brother wrestles as him or something?"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭Pentecost

He and his brother will "tag team" the Bellas live on Raw.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 reanimator

haha what the ****, is Cole in a pope style glass box??!!?!

sorry i don't keep up to date much with wrestling, never had Sky, but yea don't think i would watch it much anyway can't stand Michael Cole lately..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I wish the commentators would stick to one pronounciation of "Sin Cara". They keep going back and forth with Sin Car-ah and Sin Care-eh. Sin Care-eh makes him sound like a Care-bear.

I'm glad to see him performing but you could tell he was really nervous. This guy needs to be on SD where the pressure's off ASAP
    Pretty sure JR was saying Seen-Cara like a proper Mexican :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Voltwad wrote: »
    Pretty sure JR was saying Seen-Cara like a proper Mexican :pac:

Yeah JR was going overboard putting him over,its safe to say Sin Cara has had growing pains since joining.Wasn't impressed with his ring work the last 2 weeks with all the build up he got. WWE didn't show the Cole knighthood at all,was it shown on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭Degag

It's amazing... but there are so many things wrong with this post.....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭Degag

GTR63 wrote: »
    got. WWE didn't show the Cole knighthood at all,was it shown on Monday.
    Yeah, it wasn't good though. They brought out "The Queen" I had pity on the poor woman. She clearly had no idea why she was in a WWE ring or what she was supposed to do. Definatley the poorest segment they've done with Cole and Lawler so far.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Jo mo is so ****.

Seriously, he makes Shelton Benjamin look like he is on HHH's level.

I like Truth as a heel. It is a chance for him to do something interesting.

Punk was great yet again. I liked Mason Ryan getting a chance to show some personality - he looked desperate to get Orton back for the Punt.

Swagger may get a face turn soon - it could work since he is all american, himself versus any of the foreign heels would go down well with american fans. Del Rio, Sheamus, McIntyre.

Face Swagger could be great. Have him turn on Cole, feud with some other Cole lackey for a few months and hey presto, you are set up for the All American American v Del Rio.

Face Swagger could be great. Have him turn on Cole, feud with some other Cole lackey for a few months and hey presto, you are set up for the All American American v Del Rio.

I think the All American vs the US Champ is a more realistic prospect.Swagger hasn't done anything really since he dropped the World Title last July.They could do the whole American after the foreigner for the U.S. Title.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

That was a truly awful RAW. That opening segment was just awful.

That_Guy wrote: »
    That was a truly awful RAW. That opening segment was just awful.

I always thought Morrison was awful on the mic but that was even worse then I expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

.They could do the whole American after the foreigner for the U.S. Title.

"Its a shameful day...."

• Advertisement

CMpunked wrote: »
    "Its a shameful day...."

I'm looking at it from a redneck american perspective,you know the type of fans that chant USA when GSP is fighting so put away the tricolours last time I checked Swagger is american & Sheamus isn't.

I'm looking at it from a redneck american perspective,you know the type of fans that chant USA when GSP is fighting so put away the tricolours last time I checked Swagger is american & Sheamus isn't.

so the US champ should be a face 'all american' and the challenger a foreigner?

so the US champ should be a face 'all american' and the challenger a foreigner?

No but i'm just saying they could build the all american american to beat Sheamus who is saying as US Champ he is representing america to draw heat from american crowds.Why are people being so pissy about this.

No but i'm just saying they could build the all american american to beat Sheamus who is saying as US Champ he is representing america to draw heat from american crowds.Why are people being so pissy about this.

You've been asked what, 2 questions on it. It is hardly a forensic analysis.

Anyway, I still think Swagger should be given a run at the main event and Del Rio. Sheamus should stay on Raw and finish his programme at the minute getting revenge on those who embarrassed him by calling out HHH.

Im finding it hard to understand your point.

You think swagger should be built up as a face and then feud with sheamus for the us title?

Im finding it hard to understand your point.

You think swagger should be built up as a face and then feud with sheamus for the us title?

I think that's what he means. Makes sense, really. I dunno how Swagger hasn't had a run with the USA title. That gimmick writes itself.

I don't think Swagger would be a successful face (he has a shít-eating grin and looks naturally dislikable) but if that's where you were going I'd make JR his manager. Have JR only commentate Swagger's matches, putting him over. It'd be a nice treat :)

I think that's what he means. Makes sense, really. I dunno how Swagger hasn't had a run with the USA title. That gimmick writes itself.

It does, it makes a hell of a lot of sense.
    When Swagger was doing the whole all american american stuff before his WHC win i thought it would have been a natural thing for him to land with the us title. And then they stuck the WH him?

Not sure about the whole Jr commentating for him, that would be strange after him nearly having his ankle broken by him.

It does, it makes a hell of a lot of sense.
    When Swagger was doing the whole all american american stuff before his WHC win i thought it would have been a natural thing for him to land with the us title. And then they stuck the WH him?

Not sure about the whole Jr commentating for him, that would be strange after him nearly having his ankle broken by him.

Oh it's totally fúcked now, lol; this was my thinking for a few years now! It'd take some serious back-tracking... Maybe that JR could try talk to Swagger and slowly turn him over a couple of months, and eventually have him turn on Cole.

In a perfect world, You'd've had to have JR not commentate in that long while, and have Swagger introduce him as his manager.

Advertisement