Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q-Con XVIII pre-registration now open

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Batman; Joe and myself will probably still be going up to QCon on the Saturday for BB and MvC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Hey never been to Qcon before a few short questions is it too late to register for qcon now?

You have until this Friday to pre-register. You might be able to turn up on the weekend and still get in, but as I said in the OP:
    Last year's event sold out, and although I've heard that there might be an increase in capacity for this year, it's a good idea to get your pre-registration in early.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

So, the time has finally come. Just picked up my con badge and goodie bag (actually an advertisement bag for the most part) and will soon be heading back over for the start of the con. My plans for tonight:

- Enter the Tekken 6 tourney, even though I haven't played that game in months (can't go too wrong for a pound, though)
    - Maybe enter the Peggle tournament too
    - Play some Espgaluda II, and KOF XIII if Gareth has that set up
    - Record some footage for a possible vlog

It's gonna be hype.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

omfg KI!:eek:

Advertisement