Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thunder watch - mid April 2011?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,072 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Im surprised we havnt a report of thunder from that heavy band of rain in the SW.Looks very intense in places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭je55ie

Nothing in Kerry so far

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭thebiglewbowski

time for a May convection watch?

Looks like some interesting convective systems should be blowing our way from tomorrow right through the weekend. Primarily affecting the midlands and north by my estimations with Dublin maybe missing out on the fun as a result of the southerly airflows, but i will remain optimistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭lolie

Looking at the netweather cape charts its looking very good between now and monday, although it'll probably bypass me as it usually does. Lets hope theres plenty of rain in the next day or two to put out the fires.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

and will dublin see anything?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭BEASTERLY

Hail and impressive clouds here now, finger crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

I'm gonna close up this thread given that it's not quite Mid-April any more :p
    There's the 2011 thread here though:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056167889
    And if anyone wants to make a seperate thread for a specific event in the future then that's fine too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement