Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do about cats shítting in my garden?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Go on to 4chan and ask that in /b/. They will be able to give you ideas! NSFW :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Refugee from RealLife

What's with the idiots whose 1st thought is 'kill it' what is wrong with you people?

The cat doesn't know it's annoying a human. Also, if you kill the wrong persons cat you might just be on the receiving end of senseless violence.

FMFL.

Maybe you would like someone to put a diaper on the fcuking thing. It has the potential for harming a 2 year old kid with it's ****, should the kid be restricted from it's own back yard because the stupid cat doesn't know it is annoying a human.

Cats are filthy creatures. Kill them all except the ones wearing diapers as they clearly have responsible owners.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Humans eh!

2 year old kid. Cat ****ting in the garden, there is only one solution, kill it.

Hey leave the kid alone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

dj jarvis wrote: »

cat loving weirdo

I don't love cats (I like animals) I just hate cruelty.

Never mind - I forgot I was in AH and you'll probably hurt your brain trying to understand and that would be cruel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Refugee from RealLife

Humans eh! wrote: »
    Hey leave the kid alone!

And comeback to find the kid covered in cat ****, now wouldn't be smart.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

wont someone please think of the..

crows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Put an ad in the classifieds:

"Garden full of cat manure available for masturbatory purposes at a very reasonable hourly rate."

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Daegerty wrote: »
    If the cat was 50 times bigger it would do a lot worse than 'annoy' a human.

and have you ever seen a cat torment a mouse or a rabbit for hours before finally tearing it to shreds? ah the poor innocent little creatures
    Thats just instinct. They're just dumb animals. Actually a lot less intelligent than dogs.

Piss and **** outside OP to show the cat whos territory its in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Daegerty

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    Thats just instinct. They're just dumb animals. Actually a lot less intelligent than dogs.

So it's alright for us to blow them out of it if they get in the way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Cerocco

Ok I know its Ah, i'll put a sensible answer and await the lambasting. Cats hate pepper. For the next while put some pepper down where the cat normally does his business. As they always sniff first the pepper will put it right off and send it scarpering. Sneezing all the way home. Best of luck OP ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

Move house but don't leave a forwarding address.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,389 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Lemon. Cats hate lemons. Leave a single lemon in the centre of the garden. When the cat sees the lemon it will become so enraged it will refuse to bless your garden with its rich manure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭i57dwun4yb1pt8

best way is male pee - no joke , in area the cat uses

go out at night , or fill a cheap spray jug for anytime

its a male marking scare tactic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 69er

Was going to ask in animls and pets but similiar threads there seem to break down into arguments without providing any answers....

My neighbour’s cat is using my garden as a giant litter tray. To date I’ve tried an ultrasonic and various chemical detterents all to no avail. I even soaked the feline fúcker with the hose last week but he still comes back for his daily shíte in my vegtable patch, flower beds, my 2 year old’s sand pit, or on the grass (when he’s just too lazy to bury it)..

Aside from not liking cat shít on my vegetables, I’m worried that my 2 year old could pick up some nasty disease (I found her with a sand coated cat turd in her bucket today). I talked to my neighbour but he says he can’t stop them leaving his garden... So, has anyone here found a way to keep cats out of their garden, while also remaining on good terms with the neighbours?

Buy a shotgun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭yourpics

that's strange because cats usually bury there waste

• Registered Users Posts: 13,389 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

yourpics wrote: »
    that's strange because cats usually bury there waste

And children tend to dig in the sand pit.

Methinks a sandpit cover is in order.

I wasn't lying about the lemon either, they hate citrus, the smell keeps them away from things. Stops them going for the furniture.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Don't think i've ever seen a cat ****; or a cat-****.
    If they do ****, i'd imagine they harvest their **** with the intent of some day creating a bomb that will destroy all those they wish ill-upon; this, i'd imagine, would include everyone/everything up-to and including their immediate family and possibly, even, themselves.

Daegerty wrote: »
    So it's alright for us to blow them out of it if they get in the way
    What do you mean "blow them out" and how is it relevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Plant explosives all over your garden,the entrance,the vegetable plot,the sand pit etc.

Cat trips explosives = no more worrying about your kid picking up nasty diseases from the dirty fecker

Win Win situation!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Was going to ask in animls and pets but similiar threads there seem to break down into arguments without providing any answers....

My neighbour’s cat is using my garden as a giant litter tray. To date I’ve tried an ultrasonic and various chemical detterents all to no avail. I even soaked the feline fúcker with the hose last week but he still comes back for his daily shíte in my vegtable patch, flower beds, my 2 year old’s sand pit, or on the grass (when he’s just too lazy to bury it)..

Aside from not liking cat shít on my vegetables, I’m worried that my 2 year old could pick up some nasty disease (I found her with a sand coated cat turd in her bucket today). I talked to my neighbour but he says he can’t stop them leaving his garden... So, has anyone here found a way to keep cats out of their garden, while also remaining on good terms with the neighbours?

OP Try anyway, you might be surprised, there are a lot of informative posters there.:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement