Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where will the rock cena feud go-predictions

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,108 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

cant remember if it was Vince or Rocky in an interview but I do remember one of the orriginal ideas thrown around about Rocks involvement would be a couple of Rock Raw's. Apparently a guest hosting spot was deemed not enough for the rock and they had yet to come up with the WM host idea but I remember that term being used a few times. I wouldent be surprised if there are 2/3 Rock Raw's throughout the year building to the road to WM, the first probably being his birthday, maybe later they might be more phoned in like him GMing via satelite from wherever he's filming etc.

I-Bring-It-Via-Satellite.gif

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Cena will suffer an injury. Only one man can fill in for Cena. WOO WOO WOO, YOU KNOW IT!

Advertisement