Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The true face of psychiatry

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭33

You do repeat yourself,if possible take a step back and look at your posting history.

As for proving that links I have posted are wrong, I must reply, but you failed to show where anything they say is wrong, so what exactly that they say is wrong.

Answer that!

http://science-education.nih.gov/supplements/nih5/mental/guide/info-mental-b.htm

Its an on-going investigation, you said that scans and blood show mental illness in reply to me saying they don't, none of your links said or show they do.
    Back to the drawing board.

Your beginning to sound like a parrot, step back, step back, step back, step back.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭clever_name

33 wrote: »
    Its an on-going investigation, you said that scans and blood show mental illness in reply to me saying they don't, none of your links said or show they do.

Truth is I took a leaf from your book and just posted the first five or six links from a google search, do you see how pointless this is now?
    Your beginning to sound like a parrot, step back, step back, step back, step back.

I did another test to see if you were paying attention to what you or other people were posting.

When you say that I sound like a parrot for saying step back you ironically fail to notice that my last post was a direct quote from you.
    but you failed to show where anything they say is wrong, so what exactly that they say is wrong

You appear to have no idea what you are are posting so why should anyone pay attention to further posts...

Time for you to point out a load of pointless inconsistencies and avoid the big picture, do whatever makes you happy.

Or maybe you can turn off the computer and step back!

Truth is I took a leaf from your book and just posted the first five or six links from a google search, do you see how pointless this is now?

I did another test to see if you were paying attention to what you or other people were posting.

When you say that I sound like a parrot for saying step back you ironically fail to notice that my last post was a direct quote from you.

You appear to have no idea what you are are posting so why should anyone pay attention to further posts...

Time for you to point out a load of pointless inconsistencies and avoid the big picture, do whatever makes you happy.

Or maybe you can turn off the computer and step back!

At least your honest about the links.

Plenty of tests from you tonight, every fucck up you make becomes a test, you accuse me of not having any idea, I think you should step back.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭clever_name

At least your honest about the links.

Yes, I was honest about the links I posted.
    Plenty of tests from you tonight, every fucck up you make becomes a test

logic failure on your part again, my posting a quote of yours to see if you were reading anything here was a fucck up?

So I found a quote from you that I thought was outlandish, I posted it as my own to see if you would notice then after you did not notice I was quoting you I told you about it, all of this was a fucck up? Wow what are the odds of that?
    you accuse me of not having any idea

No thats not what I posted,
    You appear to have no idea what you are are posting so why should anyone pay attention to further posts

Time for you to point out a load of pointless inconsistencies and avoid the big picture

An ironic way for you to prove my point.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Ok so we're all on the same page now are we?, we all agree that psychiatry isn't really as accurate as some would have us believe, and human error can and does happen often, the medical mafia play a big part in "training" you "students" don't they, do you have any "branded" pens in school that you use?

Sweet baby Jebus.

Shifting the goalposts. You first stated that Psychiatry was based on 'mad science'. Now you're declaring it to just be innaccurate some of the time. You still haven't responded to my questions on this assertion, by the way.

No-one on my side of the debate declared psychiatry to be 100% accurate. We acknowledged that it isn't an exact science. You, on the other hand declared it to be baseless. We have shown how this is false.

You posted articles unrelated to the questions you were asked. This was pointed out to you and yet you continued to do it.

You simply aren't reading what we're writing properly. If you did we'd be finished a few pages back.
    In 20 years time you's will not understand the brain any better than you's did 30 years ago, although the variety of medication will be a lot more exotic.

30 years ago there was no proper map of brain activity and the areas it occurred. Now today, we have one, thanks to fMRI scans. We now understand something about the brain that we didn't 30 years ago.

Read this slowly. Your assertion has been refuted.

You really haven't a clue :P

You have lost the debate. In your head I'm sure you're thinking the opposite, but trust me, any impartial reader here will see that you haven't a notion of what you're talking about, or how to properly discuss a topic.

I'm going to leave the debate here for now, because I'm full sure that you won't pay a bit of attention to this, and will continue to post unrelated articles from 'alt' sites and the Daily Wail.

• Advertisement

Ok you win, I surrender, have better things to be doing, just went on a creative writing experience lastnight, fingers were tingling and restless, no more interest in this for now.

Advertisement