Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

register tractor without tax book

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭the al kid

strandsman wrote: »
    hi jimmy can u send me pm also. thanks
    Hi Jimmyw Grateful if you could do the same for me.Importing an old MF -early sixties but no tax book available Want to do vintage runs etc and want to be road legal.Will probably be doing a small amount of actual farm work and will be on the road for that also.
    Thanking you in advance the al kid

• Registered Users Posts: 1 speedy1990

Hi there, I've the same problem registering a Leyland without a reg plate. Would you be able to help me out too please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭sandydan

I saw a tractor with no tax book or reg no i wonder could a tax book be got for it using engine number.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,964 ✭✭✭emaherx

If a taxbook exists already you mean? Many are imports or were never registered. So going through the new registration process with the NCT crowd may be the only legal option.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭The Nutty M

Any idea why these were never registered? What was the reasoning behind it?

I'm in the process of beginning the teardown of a Zetor crystal with no paperwork that I have seen. I'm told it exists but who knows. May have to go down this route of new registration.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,964 ✭✭✭emaherx

To avoid paying for registration I'd imagine, I guess it made some sense for machines that were "never" going to be used on the road 😉

Advertisement