Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork City Casuals

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭VizardAnto

I'm going now so I'll be there later.Bringing SF collectors and MK9 with me? since no need to bring mvc3 or ssf4 since sarius has them?

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

Thankyou very muches Sai for hosting the casuals! Very good and fun games, GGs everyone i played:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Same here, GGs to all I played. Its clear I'm still adjusting to stick and having a frustrating time as such ( I dropped the motion for dive kick god knows how many times today ) but I've being here before so I'll plow on regardless, I don't regret making the switch, its just the transitions a b!tch. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

GGs to everyone, nice one sairus for hosting. Hopefully we can get this going a bit more regularly tis a great way to spend an afternoon

Advertisement