Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The year of being pushed?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,108 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Well on Raw it seems the WWE were atleast trying to push new people, be they who most would pick or not. I said my thoughts on Truth/Morrison in the Raw thread but the other guy who could be moredeserving of a mention in this thread is Mason Ryan.

The man who most liken to Batista could easily fall into the category of people that might be picked to get a big push as especially when his size is concerned it is not hard to imagine him as part of Vinne Mac's main event scene on Raw.

I much prefer Chris Masters or Tyler Reks get a push instead of Mason but I dont think that will happen

Is Batista coming back to WWE?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I much prefer Chris Masters or Tyler Reks get a push instead of Mason but I dont think that will happen

Is Batista coming back to WWE?

when they repackaged reks - looked like they were going for the big intimidating monster type deal and with the conan style leathers and dreads but man they have done nothing with him - hes actually fairly decent in the ring - better than his stupid surfer gimmick he had when on ECW

Advertisement