Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secretly Gay

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭cave_dweller

Tainor wrote: »
    Lads will say here, if anyone is in their 18-25 usually (age not defined) and in college, we have the regs meeting on the boards for students that go about monthly. I would say whoever is finding a hard time meeting people for chat and just like to get out tip their toes in the gay scene, so to say. Tag along, usually has a good turn-over and some great laughs. Newcomers are always more than welcomed to join, after all it is the point of the meetings, to meet and chat with like-minded people :)

This is the one we just had recently.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056913022

Next one should be due sometime in May, not too far along :)

Sorry to go off topic a bit, but is this just for guys? I went through one of the previous threads and was under the impression it was.
    I'd be interested in going if it was open to girls, I don't know anyone bi/gay at all (at least to my knowledge) and it can be pretty lonely at times so it would be nice to meet others through this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

As I understand it the meetings are open to everyone.
    It's been all guys so far but it would be nice to get a few girls along, far too much testosterone at those meetups! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Tainor

Sorry to go off topic a bit, but is this just for guys? I went through one of the previous threads and was under the impression it was.
    I'd be interested in going if it was open to girls, I don't know anyone bi/gay at all (at least to my knowledge) and it can be pretty lonely at times so it would be nice to meet others through this.

We were supposed to have another girl in the last meeting, but she dropped out it seemed :D I think carly86 if I am not mistaking. But you are more than welcomed to tag along, on the next one.

I mean testosterone is through the roof, we can't stop talking about fashion, Disney princesses, make-up tips and the likes...usual normal lads thing :P we need a women to calm us down :D

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭cave_dweller

face1990 wrote: »
    As I understand it the meetings are open to everyone.
    It's been all guys so far but it would be nice to get a few girls along, far too much testosterone at those meetups! :D
    Tainor wrote: »
    We were supposed to have another girl in the last meeting, but she dropped out it seemed :D I think carly86 if I am not mistaking. But you are more than welcomed to tag along, on the next one.

I mean testosterone is through the roof, we can't stop talking about fashion, Disney princesses, make-up tips and the likes...usual normal lads thing :P we need a women to calm us down :D

Disney princesses, make-up tips?? Clearly this is a guys only meet up. I'd be bored all night with not the faintest idea of what's been talked about.:D

Thanks for answering though. From going through the previous meet up threads it seemed like a friendly group with everyone having a good night so I'm definitely interested. Hopefully a few more girls might be too. I'll keep an eye out for the next one.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭HelpImAlive

Are all you guys in Dublin? Same kind of boat here but I'm in cork!

I'm in the same boat, in Cork here too though!

• Advertisement
Advertisement