Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daily quote !

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭whydoc

O you who spends his lifetime in disobeying his Lord! No one amongst your enemies is more wicked to you than you are to yourself.”

Ibn al-Qayyim, al-Fawaaid, page 107

1009769_10152023186649838_1874321587_n.jpg

Messenger of Allah say, ‘Allah has said,

Son of Adam, as long as you ask of Me and hope in Me I will pardon you in spite of what you have done — and I do not care.
    Son of Adam, even if your wrong actions were piled as high as the clouds in the sky,
    and then you asked My forgiveness, I would forgive you — and I do not care.
    Son of Adam,
    even if you were to approach Me with enough sins to fill the earth, and then you met Me, not
    associating anything with Me, then I would grant you just as much forgiveness.’

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

''I could not praise Muhammad(S.W.S.T) with my words; rather my words were made praiseworthy by Muhammad(S.W.S.T)''

''Not believing in God is a sin even the devil did not commit''

Malik ibn Anas: "Whoever wishes to be saved from the pains of death and the horrors of the Day of Resurrection, then let his deeds be more in private(secret) than in public." (ie: let him be sincere in his actions , for Allah swt)

• Advertisement
Advertisement