Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CEX on Upper Liffey Street (Dublin) - Now Open

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭JBG2011

djkeogh wrote: »
    have to say the trade in prices on some of their games on the website looks pretty good. I've got a couple I'm finished so will pop into them and see if the figures they offer are the same as the website. If they are I'll be happy and walk out with a couple of other preowned items. I'll be sure to get in early to avoid the riff raff others are mentioning.

I was actually in there on Saturday afternoon but it was mental with queues nearly out the door. Wasn't bothered queing that long to buy something small

The trade in prices change regularly so it's best to check the prices on the morning you go in. I went through my receipt and compared the prices to the online prices and it was a 100% match, so I was happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Rilgar

How long does it normally take to deliver stuff bought from their Irish on-line 'store'? I've bought from the UK one before and that took no time to come...this time however I really hope it either comes tomorrow or possibly even monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Be careful if buying games; bought a game, found out the disc in it was the bonus disc with game-making movies on it, not the game. But only got it for a few euro, so no point in going back into town to swap it.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Rilgar

Yeah, I don't buy games online for them, just old Skylander sets for my nephew. Already had a recent experience like that in my local Limerick branch; bought a game, didn't work, had to have a bit of a fight to get a replacement disk (first they merely cleaned the disk, the cheek!)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Noticed one of these has opened in cork :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

I want to trade my xbox 360 console, online it says they offer €99 cash but I'm wondering is that with a controller or just the console (+ necessary connections) on it's own does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

panama wrote: »
    I want to trade my xbox 360 console, online it says they offer €99 cash but I'm wondering is that with a controller or just the console (+ necessary connections) on it's own does anyone know?
    Pretty sure it's going to be with all the bits and pieces. They open at 10, give them a call.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

weiland79 wrote: »
    Pretty sure it's going to be with all the bits and pieces. They open at 10, give them a call.

Have to call in person as they don't take enquiries by phone it seems.

Also seems like emailing them for price queries on items not on their website
    (there's a contact us link on the site for this) is a waste of time also as they don't reply to it.

Advertisement