Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TNA Lockdown 2011 Pre-Show Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,868 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Im not sure what to think of this tag team match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Missed the first match, was it any good?

wtf was that

im speechless

Mickie may actually be hurt, I'd say that's they cut it short. At least I hope it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭johnny_cash

Hi where are you guys watching this?

• Advertisement

Hi where are you guys watching this?

http://www.justin.tv/wrestlingfanatichd#/w/1095962768

kisses satellite feeds :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

haven't seen much tna recently but can someone clear up wtf is ultra male rules

Omg I was really worried for Kurt there, thought he did his neck in and he made a balls of that off the ring move

Angle V Jarret MOTY for me so far.

• Advertisement

I taught kurt was really hurt in that match but what a stupid ending.

I taught kurt was really hurt in that match but what a stupid ending.

So did I, that's how good a performer he is. Ending was kak admittedly, fantastic match otherwise though.

I @$$hole thing used to be funny i just find it boring now :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

jesus. this has been bad. rubbish title match. havent watched much tna recently but if they are still relying on guys as old as jarrett and angle to be the best match then i dont see them lasting another 2/3 years

Storm spanking flair made me laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Lethal Lockdown (best match of it's kind since 2007) and Angle/Jarrett were both excellent, Joe/Pope was good and the first seven or eight minutes of the X-Division match were great. The rest of the show was hit or miss with nothing really bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Current live radio review of the show is progressing here http://radio.thescore.com/live

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Jazzy wrote: »
    if they are still relying on guys as old as jarrett and angle to be the best match then i dont see them lasting another 2/3 years

Same with wwe.Lets hope they haven't got a video lined up for impact about how great it was like Wwe did with HHH vs Taker.
    Don't care what anyone says about Kurt Angle the man is a ****ing wrestling machine.

Advertisement