Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show 01/04

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Southsider1

Fair dues to Ryan Tubridy. We all eagerly take the piss out of him but he handled that interview and topic very well. Respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

I'm bored :(
    Have a **** to Francis Black:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

Fair dues to Ryan Tubridy. We all eagerly take the piss out of him but he handled that interview and topic very well. Respect.

Ronan Keating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

Have a **** to Francis Black:)

Not that bored i'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

SkidMark wrote: »
    Illness of the week is alcoholism?

Is that a real illness? ;)
    YES it is. And not one to take the piss out of.:mad:

actually, it only became classified as a disease sometime in the 50s or 60s so that americans could get their treatment covered by medical insurance. up to then, it wasn't regarded as a disease.

• Advertisement

They should dedicate a 30 min segment to Jim Corr and his frog-eyed English pal each week on the Late Late. "Withdraw".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Yawn! Nearly felt asleep it was so boring.

Frances came across so sanctimonious and preachy

"You must buy this book" - Frances
    Eh, no, I don't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Colmo52 wrote: »
    Not that bored i'd say

Mary Black then?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭oicherider

I'm bored :(

Fact.. I nearly started washing the floor there a while ago.. For Gods Sake.. Its my wife's turn!!!!!! :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Love that Diet Coke ad :)

• Advertisement

Mances Black

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Bring back that Huberman totty. At least she was nice to look at, and listen to

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Colmo52 wrote: »
    A lot of you guys should make that call tommorrow.

Shut your cake hole Colmo

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

oicherider wrote: »
    Fact.. I nearly started washing the floor there a while ago.. For Gods Sake.. Its my wife's turn!!!!!! :eek:

You wash your wife?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭oicherider

I thought he was going to give them all Valium!

Those hotels are a swizz. You get one free night but you have to pay for two nights to get it

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I'd say that Gaybo's interview with Martin Sheen will be very interesting. It is on Sunday night at 22:30 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

amdublin wrote: »
    Shut your cake hole Colmo

I'm only here to help.

Canned laughter??

Canned clapping??

Definitely friends and family in the audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

Ah jesus...Brian Kennedy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Put your singing career in a box...

Ah. Ronan and Brian. I thought they were going to make an appearance with the other "couples"

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Why is Brian singing one of his really old songs :eek:

Is this song about ten years old????

What the frickin he'll is going on??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Brian "Bloated" Kennedy on again

Looks like he's been hitting the bottle. He should really buy Frances' book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Southsider1

Wasn't Brian Kennedy on only a few weeks back? Tribute to someone or the Eurovision or something?

KungPao wrote: »
    Ah jesus...Brian Kennedy.

Homophobe :rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,820 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

What's the point in him being on singing this ancient tune :rolleyes:, Tubridy should get a jukebox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

amdublin wrote: »
    Canned laughter?? Canned clapping?? Definitely friends and family in the audience.

I was thinking so too, amdub.. Nobody can find him that funny/entertaining.. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

SkidMark wrote: »
    Sure you have Phil Cawley from Today Fm dj'ing in Sally o'Briens every Friday in Arklow, where would you get better entertainment on a friday night (apart from here):)

Don't. Just don't. I'd end it all tomorrow if I thought I'd be here forever.
    Fortunately the day will come when I can get the hell out. Not soon enough tho :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement