Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

Stolen Bikes Thread - Mod Note please read post #1 before posting

1138139140141142144»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,673 ✭✭✭ Pinch Flat

So my stolen bike from 2013, which I spotted 2018 for sale and reported to the gardai without success, has reappeared again. Going to the garda station later with details. Not sure how this will pan out - It' changed hands at least twice.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 41,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭ magicbastarder

reappeared on adverts/donedeal?

donedeal this time. Was on adverts previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,189 ✭✭✭✭ AndrewJRenko

What happens if that Garda has transferred to the Fraud unit or the Airport unit or something totally different in the four years? Seems like a bit of a run around.

• Advertisement

The guard I reported it to in 2013 and again in 2018 is still working in my local station. But yeah is frustrating and I've no idea what happens if he had of moved on.

Looks like there were two e-bikes stolen from Drury street car park in the last day or two:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,775 ✭✭✭ Effects

I recovered a few bikes that were stolen in Clontarf last night. Thanks to 360 Cycles keeping a record of who the serial numbers are registered to, I've been able to return some of them already.

I've still got a steel frame road bike though. So if anyone has one missing, or have heard about it, let me know.

needs more info! how did you recover them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭ MojoMaker

Brilliant - well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,775 ✭✭✭ Effects

Found the owner of the bike. Going to drop it back to him this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,189 ✭✭✭✭ AndrewJRenko

Two kids bikes, white one is btwin, in Sweetmount, Dundrum. Let me know if you need the exact location.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭ Spudmonkey

Hey guys, unfortunately second time I've had to post on this thread, previous time a road bike of mine was stolen in Ashtown, this time its my mountain bike. It is a Trek 4300 and its a good few years old but still looked pretty well. Stolen outside in Blancherstown SC by Mr Price. I'd it locked and was gone for 10 minutes but they'd the lock cut when I got back.

Has a bit of sentimental value to me cause I bought it as a present for myself when I started working. If anyone in the area notices something like it please give me a shout.

Thanks

SM

Advertisement