Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Katherine Lynch: Wagon's Den

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Number 10 Shirt

I saw this show the other night for the first time. Didn't find it even remotely funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭starryeye

This show is not funny. It is awful. Katherine Lynch is funny at times. This show is not one of those times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭SHREDDER

**** Irish Comedey gives me a fat, hard boner!!!!
    Lynch's Tiitties coming at ya!!!! Size of them, wearing away at your Boat race!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

jesus, i just saw the tail-end of this, i just saw her and brian dowling basically rape danny dyer, they took his clothes off him and then she just slobbered all over him as the show finished, two girls to her right just watching on and grinning - it makes sex and the city look like shakespeare, it's like the tv equivalent of a gaggle of well-oiled ladies on a hen night with learner signs hanging around their neck i.e. most of us don't particularly want to hear them or see them or be near them, most of us are not so utterly dim and lobotomized that any bit of crudeness or any double entendre is always always hilarious stuff

ah well at least now i can sleep well knowing the license fee is being spent on classy programming like this

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭bc dub

watched this rubbish for the first time this week. dreadful stuff. but in fairness I still managed to get a **** in. the tits on her!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

bc dub wrote: »
    watched this rubbish for the first time this week. dreadful stuff. but in fairness I still managed to get a **** in. the tits on her!

I really hope you're joking. The bleedin' hack of her.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

donfers wrote: »
    jesus, i just saw the tail-end of this, i just saw her and brian dowling basically rape danny dyer, they took his clothes off him and then she just slobbered all over him as the show finished, two girls to her right just watching on and grinning - it makes sex and the city look like shakespeare, it's like the tv equivalent of a gaggle of well-oiled ladies on a hen night with learner signs hanging around their neck i.e. most of us don't particularly want to hear them or see them or be near them, most of us are not so utterly dim and lobotomized that any bit of crudeness or any double entendre is always always hilarious stuff

ah well at least now i can sleep well knowing the license fee is being spent on classy programming like this
    I thought that was quite funny. Geezer Dyer didn't know what was happening!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

I thought that was quite funny. Geezer Dyer didn't know what was happening!

It wasn't Danny Dyer. It was some nobody who was in Coronation Street for a few weeks many years ago.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Anyone know the guests who were on Wagons Den last night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Gingersnaps

shinny wrote: »
    Anyone know the guests who were on Wagons Den last night?

Brent Pope, Tracy Piggott and I think the other guest was Victoria Macari.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Late Late Show.. eat your heart out!

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Wudyaquit

Brian Dowling was on it too, maybe he's a regular.
    Who'd have thought having someone whose sole comedy style is to humourlessly abuse and embarrass people wouldn't be able to attract bigger guets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Virigia Macari, Katherine Lynch (yes, she is) and Tracey Piggott all incredibly attractive..great guests for a mans point of view anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Thanks for that. Someone here was trying to describe Brent Pope and badly, lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭howardmarks

Surely the worst show on rte? Id rather watch a half hour of the angelus.

As for comedy my good wook that womens voice would go through u quicker than a bad curry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 WispaMint

Desperate.

Even for RTE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

Anyone find her funny??

Any show that publicises Brian Dowling as a guest is really scraping the barrell. No?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Not even in the slightest and I love Leitrim and it's people .. it and them being lovely and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭TheAnswer

She's about as funny as a dose of the clap. I'd say she'd be great for a diddy ride though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Just to generalise. Women = not funny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Wouldn't waste time watching her ... pathetic:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Dont find her funny, but I can see how show would appeal to a certain audience. Dont know what that audience, but I am sure somebody must like her show.

Shirley the TV forum would be a more sensible place for this thread??

• Registered Users Posts: 54,599 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Anyone find her funny??

Any show that publicises Brian Dowling as a guest is really scraping the barrell. No?

At first she was funny, then it got stale. Too much emphasis on sex and crude vulgarity. What is it with comedy today? They are so obsessed with being vulgar. It's pathetic, and shows no creativity. Even most films out today, they constantly play the vulgarity card. I don't get it.

Not being prudish, but it's just way OTT in most cases. And inappropriate too.
    As in, used in the complete wrong context. Just to get it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Don't find her funny, and I have a very strong dislike for Brian Dowling.

Dont find her funny, but I can see how show would appeal to a certain audience. Dont know what that audience, but I am sure somebody must like her show.

Shirley the TV forum would be a more sensible place for this thread??

Who's Shirley???:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

walshb wrote: »
    At first she was funny, then it got stale. Too much emphasis on sex and crude vulgarity. What is it with comedy today? They are so obsessed with being vulgar. It's pathetic, and shows no creativity. Even most films out today, they constantly play the vulgarity card. I don't get it.

Not being prudish, but it's just way OTT in most cases. And inappropriate too.
    As in, used in the complete wrong context. Just to get it in..

Was that intentional?

I agree although vulgar "comedy" has been aound for a while. See Brendan O'Carroll thinking saying mickey or **** at every opportunity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭number10a

Collie D wrote: »
    Just to generalise. Women = not funny

Wimmins themselves admit that none of their kind should ever be allowed on the Panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

Walshb is spot on with his/her post its just sex and crude vulgarity and it's just plain not funny

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Pooing in a blender and turning it on without the lid would raise more laughs than that......................yoke.

• Advertisement

Don't find her funny, and I have a very strong dislike for Brian Dowling.

Me too. I saw him on BB. He was so obviously gagging to win it to prolong his 'career'. No harm there, but the whole 'this is just me being me' wore a bit thin when you could see him mentally working through 'jokes' (loose term) in his head before he said anything.

I credit myself as one of the few smart enough to see through his blatant BS :D

Advertisement