Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Book Depository 10% off + free worldwide delivery [April 2011]

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 christine_cro

redalan wrote: »
    Now expired:(
    yes not working but found another code on hotukdeals

use this link in order to get the coupon box displayed:
    http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/fb3104?a_aid=code

and then enter this code when you've added books to the basket:

PP10

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Travel is good

Thanks OP! I've got some great cheap books lately using these deals. The delivery has been fast too - usually 5-7 days. Well worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Got one of my books today. ORdered 3 at the same time but they must be shipped separately. Only took 4 days for it to come to Canada, not shabby at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭xxshebeexx

Pre-ordered two Star Wars paperbacks for less than €8.. you really can't get any cheaper than that, considering they cost €8 or €9 each in Eason's.. and that's months after their publication. I used to buy from play.com, but I can't get over the prices in bookdepository.. raging I only discovered the site a few months ago!

Thanks for the extra 10% off :D

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭quinnthebin

yes not working but found another code on hotukdeals

use this link in order to get the coupon box displayed:
    http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/fb3104?a_aid=code

and then enter this code when you've added books to the basket:

PP10

also now expired. . .

edit: link comes up as expried but using PP10 at checkout stage still gave me 10% off - thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement