Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xenoblade going to be released in europe

Options
12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Boss fights are easy? Just do some quests to keep your levels up, you don't have to do many, and you'll be able to handle them easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Welease

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Boss fights are easy? Just do some quests to keep your levels up, you don't have to do many, and you'll be able to handle them easy.

Yeah I found the boss fights pretty easy, but very dependant on your level.. If a boss is tough, go away kill a few mobs (or do a quest) and get 1-2 levels and he will be a relatively easy kill.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Welease wrote: »
    Yeah I found the boss fights pretty easy, but very dependant on your level.. If a boss is tough, go away kill a few mobs (or do a quest) and get 1-2 levels and he will be a relatively easy kill.

Im still stuck on that bloody dragon :mad: and the woman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭ride-the-spiral

Which dragon?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Which dragon?

the where
    the woman controls the dragon and you have to try and kill her first I think

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Was level 41 when I got there. I'm guessing you are under levelled because you are ignoring the quests that give exp rewards.

Advertisement