Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Side Effect of Happy Pills

Options
  • 27-03-2011 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

I suffer from SADs and I am on anti-depressant, come the light evenings I think I get a double dose of Serotonin and I am getting a few funny dreams now as a side effect. For example:
    I dreamt that I was playing football in goal, and dived to save the ball, and dived on to the bedroom floor, my wife said “what are you doing” and I looked up and said “I have just saved a goal”
    Another time I had this guy in a headlock and my wife woke me because it was her arm in a lock, (I was relieved it was only her arm I could have been done for murder)
    I invented these special scooter skates that you put on one foot and could scoot around large department stores, until my wheel jammed and I went into the display racks and ended on the bedroom floor again.
    I was at a football match and when the ref. blew his whistle, nobody took any notice, then he farted and the whole stadium went quiet. I woke up laughing at that one.
    There are lots more, all hilarious I should write a book on them. My wife has decided to use the other bedroom because I am also verbal in my sleep (it’s the only times she listens to me)
    The sleep centre wanted €2000 to do test, they can get lost I’m making my own entertainment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

Wow thats mad! Im on happy pills too, but I dont think Ive talked or moved according to my dreams. Haha it does sound like fun though.

Advertisement