Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the longest youve gone without sleep?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

About 36 hours interrailing across Italy. Man, it was bad. Never again!I loves my sleep!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

im on about 32 at the moment, dont think ill stay up to watch the F1 qualifing, but i might, for the laugh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭laughter189

I worked a full 24 hours ( 8am to 8am )
    , so went about 26 hours without sleep ,
    Never again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

31 hours. Never again. The fúckin' pain of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

40 hours. It was like being on some mad drug. I remember getting across the point where I didn't feel tired anymore.

I just remember feeling like boiled shíte and looked like a corpse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Around 38 hours. Very unpleasant.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Around 36 hours. Went to a party, didn't sleep, then recorded an album the next day.

That wasn't hard at all...

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Milky Moo

About 18-20hours.. which is odd considering the amount of caffeine and taurine I ingest!

I always think that people can do without one vital thing, be it sleep, food or human interactions.

I can do without alot but not sleep. All my life I have been snoozer, I have even gone asleep standing up! (I was 9 so no alcohol was involved!)

What can I say I am a sleeper!

Advertisement