Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help BBC1 HD

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,046 ✭✭✭afatbollix

Mr Tea has it spot on as F1 is on BBC1 it will be on BBC1 HD and not on the BBC HD channel which shares programs from BBC 2 / 3 / 4 CCBs etc...

Setanta use the world feed which is commentated by the BBC crew...

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭-gilly-09-

thegoth wrote: »
    Ok guys.

Found it

10847 V 22.0 5/6

ENJOY :-)

Does that frequency still work mate? I cant get it to work at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭Jpmarn

For anyone that can't watch the race live as an alternative the highlights repeated late that night on BBC HD channel and you can record from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭thegoth

-gilly-09- wrote: »
    Does that frequency still work mate? I cant get it to work at the moment.

Nope. Dont think you can tune in BBC 1 HD anymore. I did it back in March and still have it but tried to tune it in for a friend on several different frequencies but could not. Hate to see it but think its gone from us in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

Aint gone at all, I have it alright. Be sure to check the second page of your other channels page on the sky menu.

If your using sky that is...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Tea 1000

thegoth wrote: »
    Nope. Dont think you can tune in BBC 1 HD anymore. I did it back in March and still have it but tried to tune it in for a friend on several different frequencies but could not. Hate to see it but think its gone from us in Ireland
    BBC changed from broadcasting via DVB-S to the newer DVB-S2 a few weeks ago. I'm no expert on the Sky boxes, but apparently some of the HD boxes won't tune in the S2 channels into the "Other Channels" space. I have a new model Amstrad one, that can tune it in alright. So maybe it varies from box to box.
    Try asking in one of the satellite forums. Those guys know lots!

Advertisement