Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show - 25 March 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

Is it just me or does she like to lay on the wuurkin class girl done well schtick a bit heavy, how much her jewellry and shoes costs and buying de new washing machine with the bit o cash she has now?

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭murrayp4

If you're going over to Vinnie B I'm afraid you're in for a nasty surprise...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

The funniest thing of this whole Mary Burden saga was on X-Factor when they showed her gaf back in Ballfermot complete with 10" TV screen and unkempt wild back garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

ArtSmart wrote: »
    ahh. Jedward.

reckon it'll be a let down or too cringeworthy.

still, compulsive viewing.

I'm a bit wary of Vinny's new Friday night show myself.
    He does cynical, misanthropic and curmudgeonly well.
    Not cuddly and clubbable.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

murrayp4 wrote: »

Irelands IMF/ EU negotiators ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭murrayp4

I'm a bit wary of Vinny's new Friday night show myself.
    He does cynical, misanthropic and curmudgeonly well.
    Not cuddly and clubbable.

It looks fúcking awful

Now she's up dancing :rolleyes:... "ah fair play Mary, sure she's fat and working class but she doesn't care"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 tenpasteleven

Mary Byrne is the new bond girl

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭TankGuy

johnn wrote: »
    Mary's daughter is one of the ugliest people i've ever seen

What a horrible thing to say. You on the other hand are ugly on the inside and i think that is so much worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

murrayp4 wrote: »

Don't watch it with the lights off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 bangra bangra

casio4 wrote: »
    or do what most women with loads of money and into their appearance do, get botox

That's the problem right there, she's already had far too much botox:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Mary came across a little too comfie for me. I liked the more humble, I'll work hard and whatever happens happens Mary. Far too much crappy jokes/lines for me. Having said all that she can sing unlike karaoke king dancer lover.

Lahm wrote: »
    article-1327406-0BF2273E000005DC-40_233x423.jpg

Looks like a normal ordinary Irish girl to me. Why all the vitriol about their appearance lads? I'd say Mary and her daughter looks no better or worse than most of your Ma's or sisters.
    How bout some pics of yourselves eh?

I've never like Mary, after the first audition when she got to the bootcamp she constantly whined and complained and said something like "I'm not making excuses, BUT.."

pretty much happened every week :rolleyes:

Yeah lay off the daughter it's not like she wants to be in the limelight/public eye FFS.

she ate the mirror

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Brain Stroking

Why the hell did he not interview the cricketers? That would have been a very interesting piece as we know little of the cricket world cup despite it being a huge deal in other parts of the world. But we get Ronan Keating, Mary x-factor head and amy huberman. What the hell? Is this show for adults or people who read gossip magazines?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭maebee

I thought that Mary was ultra hyper on the show tonight. She was non-stop fast talking. I liked her on XFactor but disappointed that she sang the same song again.

Shall we start discussing Vinny?. Check out Linda Martin, Ronseal on the face and neck, magnolia on the arms. Mank.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Shall we start discussing Vinny?. Check out Linda Martin, Ronseal on the face and neck, magnolia on the arms. Mank.

Jedward **** interrupting everyone.

• Advertisement

maebee wrote: »
    I thought that Mary was ultra hyper on the show tonight. She was non-stop fast talking. I liked her on XFactor but disappointed that she sang the same song again.

Did you not see the white powder on her nose?

Greentopia wrote: »
    Looks like a normal ordinary Irish girl to me. Why all the vitriol about their appearance lads? I'd say Mary and her daughter looks no better or worse than most of your Ma's or sisters.
    How bout some pics of yourselves eh?

Stop trolling :rolleyes:

tbf the comments about the daughter had long since past a few pages back until all you martyrs decided to bring it up again further humiliating the poor girl :rolleyes:

Stop trolling :rolleyes:

I'M the troll?? lol, yeah that's a good one. I'm on this thread every week bud, get a clue.
    Still waiting to see what you look like as you're so critical of others appearance.

Greentopia wrote: »
    Still waiting to see what you look like as you're so critical of others .

ok then stop having a nonsensical debate that is going no where.

You accused everyone in the thread's mother and sisters of being overweight, poor looking women, pretty poor taste from you.

most would agree mary's daughter isn't an oil painting so let's not drag out the debate any further so we can be seen as PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭TankGuy

Hey johnn,
    if it was an off the cuff remark and your sorry thats cool, we all say stuff we regret and wish we never said, if you stand by it your a dick.

Love Ray D'Arcy! :-)

ok then stop having a nonsensical debate that is going no where.
    most would agree mary's daughter isn't an oil painting so let's not drag out the debate any further so we can be seen as PC.

"Debate"? I'm not debating you, I'm asking why such vitriol and nasty remarks about someones appearance.
    I see you dodged the photo of yourself question. No doubt there's a reason why else you'd be anxious to prove me wrong. :p

And here's another instance of when someone who makes nasty racist, homophobic, sexist or fatist remarks and wants free reign to be as repugnant as they want gets upset because someone calls them on it and then they pull out the " stop being so PC" card.

wtf is Vinny Browne on about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭maebee

Vincent should stick to what he knows well - i.e. politics. Tonight's "Light Entertainment" show is dire.

Advertisement