Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3ds friend codes - add yours

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭smokingman

Hi

My 3ds code is in my signature and I'll be happy to add anybody...I'll do my best to add a few of those from this list!
    Mine is 1418 - 6784 - 3680

Under the name: RLG

I'll add you guys tonight - mine is in my sig.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭penguinbloke

had to wipe my system so I've got a new one,

2363-5719-4464

Mine is 1418 - 6784 - 3680

Under the name: RLG
    had to wipe my system so I've got a new one,

2363-5719-4464

Added yez there lads. Hit me back

• Registered Users Posts: 25 xavigar

Mine is this one:

1762-2660-0403

xavigar wrote: »
    Mine is this one:

1762-2660-0403

Added ya there dude. Mine's in my sig below. Think I'm gonna get rid of all the blanks in my list tomorrow. Some peeps are just putting their code up here and not registering anyone else so if they're not going to bother before returning when some more online games come out and expecting everyone to add them again, they can go jump.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 thestranger

Friend code : 0173-1397-8803

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

My friend code is 1032-1223-9046. Please add me! :)
    P.S. I've never done this before, Zelda revived my interest in the 3DS and thought it'd be nice to have some friends. Gonna get Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D, so it'd be nice to have some friends to play with. Do you get notified if someone has added you, telling you that you need to add them back?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭shizz

Sorry guys If anyone has added me from before and I havent added you also. Just give me a PM and Ill do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 declantm

I've added all the posts so far, all 46 of them, phew!!!
    Friend code : 0817-3861-5098

declantm wrote: »

I'll add you tonight dude.

• Advertisement

I've added everybody in this thread too, waiting on 44 confirmations, so if you've posted your code here, can you please add me? Mine is 1032-1223-9046.

Friend code : 0173-1397-8803
    My friend code is 1032-1223-9046. Please add me! :)

I'll add you guys too tonight lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Aidonin

Mine is 4897-6044-9829.

Can't wait to add a few people here. It'll be good when there's a few decent online games out.

Aidonin wrote: »
    Mine is 4897-6044-9829.

Can't wait to add a few people here. It'll be good when there's a few decent online games out.

I'll add you tonight - mine is in my sig.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Here's mine. add me and I'll work my way through the thread, backwards.

3437-3155-7727

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Right, I just added everyone in this thead. The rest is up to yous now.
    All 44 of yous!!
    3437-3155-7727

I think I asked this before but What exactly do we get for adding everyone? So far I can just see when people are online?

3437-3155-7727
    declantm wrote: »

I've added both of you, along with everyone else (my name is Justin).
    shizz wrote: »
    I think I asked this before but What exactly do we get for adding everyone? So far I can just see when people are online?

I wanted to add you but I didn't see your friend code in this thread, did I miss it? I think it's so we can play multiplayer games together, like SFIV or RE: Mercenaries. I can't wait til Mario Kart 3D! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

4682-8578-2173

deadl0ck wrote: »
    4682-8578-2173

I've added you.

• Advertisement

I've added both of you, along with everyone else (my name is Justin).

I wanted to add you but I didn't see your friend code in this thread, did I miss it? I think it's so we can play multiplayer games together, like SFIV or RE: Mercenaries. I can't wait til Mario Kart 3D! :pac:

Sorry you may have but i just haven't go the time to go through them all here haha I've let it get ahead of me. Someday I will. I wish they made it slightly easier and quicker for situations like this. Like there was an invite when someone added your friend code.

shizz wrote: »
    Sorry you may have but i just haven't go the time to go through them all here haha I've let it get ahead of me. Someday I will. I wish they made it slightly easier and quicker for situations like this. Like there was an invite when someone added your friend code.

Everyone else here has gone through the thread to add the codes of others; if you don't want to then don't bother posting. It's a pain to have to add them yes, but it's still better than the Wii and old DS "multiple codes for different games" system.

As soon as the likes of Mario Kart comes out, at least everyone who is already connected won't have to go through the list again and plead for everyone else to add them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

i had to get a new 3ds so my new code is 0087-2428-8585

will add everyone on this thread tonight,

smokingman wrote: »
    Everyone else here has gone through the thread to add the codes of others; if you don't want to then don't bother posting. It's a pain to have to add them yes, but it's still better than the Wii and old DS "multiple codes for different games" system.

As soon as the likes of Mario Kart comes out, at least everyone who is already connected won't have to go through the list again and plead for everyone else to add them.

I only said it because he said about adding me. Also They would of saved a lot of bother by implementing what I said. I'm sure it wouldn't of been that hard to do. It seems like the logical way of doing it. Anyway there's nothing we can do about it.

Right, I just added everyone in this thead. The rest is up to yous now.
    All 44 of yous!!
    3437-3155-7727
    caspa307 wrote: »
    i had to get a new 3ds so my new code is 0087-2428-8585

will add everyone on this thread tonight,
    deadl0ck wrote: »
    4682-8578-2173

3437-3155-7727

Added yez there lads, mine's in mt sig.

Added yez there lads, mine's in mt sig.

worked my way backwards to add everyone up to page 4 so far will wait a week for people to add me, and then start deleting empty heads

worked my way backwards to add everyone up to page 4 so far will wait a week for people to add me, and then start deleting empty heads

For some reason, I've left the empty heads in my list, thinking they just had to "get round to it" but like yerself, I think I'll just yield the axe on Saturday and be done with.

For some reason, I've left the empty heads in my list, thinking they just had to "get round to it" but like yerself, I think I'll just yield the axe on Saturday and be done with.

I think I'll do the same. I came to this thread about a month ago, just after Zelda came out, but out of the 50 or so people I've added, only 6 or 7 have actually confirmed me. But I'm still really glad to have a few friends, thanks guys! :)

I think I'll do the same. I came to this thread about a month ago, just after Zelda came out, but out of the 50 or so people I've added, only 6 or 7 have actually confirmed me. But I'm still really glad to have a few friends, thanks guys! :)

i added ya lol

• Advertisement

i added ya lol

Added you too! :)

Advertisement