Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3ds friend codes - add yours

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

ok when i go into friends it tells me i have you all provisonally but it says that im offline when im online???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Brian017

a few people have said they have everyone so far, but when I go into my Friend List I see no friends. What's the story?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

How do you find your passcode? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 42 orourkk3

Hey all, first time poster! Goin to add everyone here.

2750-1084-3567

OT but anyone pick up any accessories they would recommend? Looking for a decent case!?

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Xinkai wrote: »
    If you go to your friends list (orange face at the top of your Home Menu), you should be able to view your own friend card which will display your Friend Code.
    What's the story?
    People have to be added by each other to show up, AFAIK - until you add someone, the other person only gets makes a Provisional Friend Request (I don't think you could justify calling it a request tbh) which will act as a placeholder until you add them back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭smokingman

Brian017 wrote: »
    a few people have said they have everyone so far, but when I go into my Friend List I see no friends. What's the story?

My guess is that you posted the wrong code - check back at your original post

• Registered Users Posts: 5,408 ✭✭✭Nollog

caspa307 wrote: »
    ok when i go into friends it tells me i have you all provisonally but it says that im offline when im online???
    You can't add codes offline, so you're probably online but need to wait about 10 seconds for the 3ds to jingle and mark you online.
    It sends you offline when you go into sleep mode because you can't have streetpass and spotpass/internet connected at the same time.
    Also, add me. I added you.
    Brian017 wrote: »
    You have to add them too.
    If they haven't added you, it'll ask to input a name for them. Don't bother since that means they didn't add you.
    And they're not worth the effort!
    Xinkai wrote: »
    You need to create your personal Mii first in mii maker, then go to your friend list as described above - the orange smiley.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Brian017

Thanks Nollog Now added everyone who added me.

My friend code is

3566-1527-1568

If anyone was at the midnight launch on henry street gamestop I was the tall ginger.

I WAS THERE!!! xD

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭ScaldyMc

orourkk3 wrote: »
    ...anyone pick up any accessories they would recommend? Looking for a decent case!?
    I've ordered a Hori Easy Pouch case from play-asia. Looks very good. The following url will bring you to a review of 3DS cases:www.vooks.net/story-19996-Review-Japanese-Nintendo-3DS-accessories.htmlI've not been online much, next time I am I'll add everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

I got the first case reviewed in that link in hmv for 12e or so, does the job well. Also I've added a bunch of the people on here, will add the rest of you today/tomorrow

Think a Mod could set up a more cleaner thread for FC's?

Take a look in the fighting games forum for an example, it kinda goes like:

Name Here - Friend Code - County (For meet ups)

And since it's a mod, they can sticky and edit as many times as they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

i added a few today but im waiting on a new router from upc so wont be online for a while will add the rest after :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 3DSfan

I picked up the accessory pack in HMV, well it came free with the bundle. The case and the spare pens are all I've used to be honest but a decent case no less.

And I've added all so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭iceferg

my code is
    2449-4641-2462
    will add everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Added the newcomers in the thread. :)

Added everyone but jen87, warzonebro, kurley, cloud493 and xinkai haven't added me yet on their side. My code is 3566 1527 1568, to save you going back to page one.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

feel free to add me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 IM2010

3652-0558-6159
    Add Me! :)
    Adding everyone who posted so far, Just need Street Fighter Now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,408 ✭✭✭Nollog

smokingman wrote: »
    My code is 3566 1527 1568
    Did you have to format or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

Forgot to add my Friend code in the last post!

1032-1257-8840

Feel free to add me!

/\/ollog wrote: »
    Did you have to format or something?

Nah just reposted the code as a few haven't added my page one code. Gonna do a cull tonight though. Don't want to waste friend slots like I used to with my Wii.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

smokingman wrote: »
    Nah just reposted the code as a few haven't added my page one code.
    But the two codes you posted are different :confused:

From page 1
    Mine: 2921-9074-7598
    And latest
    My code is 3566 1527 1568

• Registered Users Posts: 30 itsme83

Hi guys if anyone is up for a few games of streetfighter feel free to add me

Name - NEMES1S
    FC - 3351 4075 7226

if adding me could u please pm me back with your name and friend code so i can add u aswell thanks!

Robby91 wrote: »
    But the two codes you posted are different :confused:

From page 1

And latest

D'oh....must've pasted another when I was meant to paste mine. Cheers dude!
    By the way, the first one is mine alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 3DSfan

I've added all from the last few pages. My code is 0989-1718-1299

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭AllYourBass

Just to be different, I'm starting at the end and working my way backwards...

Gizzle
    4296 2997 0324

• Registered Users Posts: 30 itsme83

itsme83 wrote: »
    Hi guys if anyone is up for a few games of streetfighter feel free to add me

Name - NEMES1S
    FC - 3351 4075 7226

if adding me could u please pm me back with your name and friend code so i can add u aswell thanks!

I had to get a new 3ds today as there was a fault with my first one so can anyone that has me registered as a friend add me again please

the new code is 0860-3275-8895 thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 gunnai

Add me!
    2750-1114-9784
    Gonna start adding peeps now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Anyone think this thread needs a bit of a clean up? Maybe, for now, if you 'thank' a person's post when you add them, then they will know to add you too. Or maybe if someone was to keep editing the original post with a list of everyone's friend code. Otherwise people are going to keep reposting theirs so that they get seen.

Advertisement