Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why dont mac donalds or burger king do delivery?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,015 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Our nearest McDonalds is twenty miles away, so it would probably cost €150 for a Big-Mac.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

I often buy an extra burger from McDonald's after a night out and heat it up for breakfast, bloody delicious. So I could survive the delivery time I think :D

do the breads not go all sh/te?

RichieC wrote: »
    do the breads not go all sh/te?

A bit yeah but sure it's all grand when you are starving and hungover!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I wish Subway did deliveries. I live down the road from one but I'm just so damn lazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Taceom wrote: »
    Yes but have you eaten MacDonalds in China? The chicken though cooked has a pinkish colour. Yeuk!
    Very valid point.

• Advertisement

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I wish Subway did deliveries. I live down the road from one but I'm just so damn lazy.

Some of them do, I know the one near me does anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Mac Donalds do in China.
    They serve beer in Spain, Different rules for different countries.

I guess they don't want the hassle of dealing with insurance, complaints from delayed orders etc

If one really wanted a Mc Donald's in a hurry they could get a taxi to pick it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

i didn have macers in china but i did in thailand and it was just as good as the ones here.by the time the delivery chap got to us the chips were only a little warm not hot but the burgers were perfect. if take away chippers cn do home delivery i just dont get why macers doesnt.
    and to the fella who said op is prob obese im far from it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭btard

Even the bacteria won't eat that garbage. Beggars belief how many people still shovel that **** down them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,861 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

If they delivered, we would have newspaper stories like this within a year.....

We would only for FG keep nicking our newspapers. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

There was an experiment done comparing a McDonalds hamburger with a normal hamburger of the same size and neither went off in the test period.

http://aht.seriouseats.com/archives/2010/11/the-burger-lab-revisiting-the-myth-of-the-12-year-old-burger-testing-results.html

An interesting read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

retrded bump is retarded

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Fock that, got it before in Asia and it wasn't great. Anyway who needs that when Eddie Rockets delivers my chicken wings and bacon cheese fries straight to my door.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Eddie Rockets delivers!?!?! Why did no-one tell me!?

As for McD's; it's stone cold by the time I get to a seat in their own place, it'd be completely inedible by the time they delivered it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

Why in the love of god would you search for and bump up this thread? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Only certain Eddie Rockets deliver, not them all.

Mr Rockets if you're reading this, I'll have them chicken wings you promised.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Only certain Eddie Rockets deliver, not them all.
    *Googles*
    Godsdamit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

Just use delivery matez, simples.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,188 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

What happened to that Mcdonalds delivery service someone was running in south dublin? It was late last year. People were talking about it on here.

It was just some guy/s offering to deliver it for you. While I say fair play to try and come up with a money making idea. The idea itself was silly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

What happened to that Mcdonalds delivery service someone was running in south dublin? It was late last year. People were talking about it on here.

It was just some guy/s offering to deliver it for you. While I say fair play to try and come up with a money making idea. The idea itself was silly.

That's what delivery matez do except they deliver anything you want, from cinema popcorn to alcohol to Macdonalds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,188 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

That's what delivery matez do except they deliver anything you want, from cinema popcorn to alcohol to Macdonalds.

thats probably the guys I am thinking off. Couldnt remember the name they used.

I say fair play to them for trying to make some money. But would you actually get alot of people wanting a mcdonalds tho? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭FGR

What I want from McD's/BK/the rest - Unlimited Refills plz.

Advertisement