Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noel Gallagher 'Banging out Tunes In LA'

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Noel Gallagher is a guest Dj on 100.3 The Sound on Sunday 24th April, at 6pm Pacific Time.

The show is called "My Turn" and is one of The Sound's most talked about on-air features where artists and personalities take over The Sound airwaves. It happens every Sunday evening at 6:00 PM, commercial free. This unique program allows these artists to pick their own music and be a real Los Angeles radio DJ.

http://stopcryingyourheartoutnews.blogspot.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

That radio show is starting in ~15 minutes.

EDIT: Free stream http://thesoundla.com/

Is this supposed to be live? :/
    He keeps mentioning he's 'Noel Gallagher from Oasis' and 'the world tour we're on'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Hannibal

"A release date has been announced for Noel Gallagher’s debut solo album.

The former Oasis guitarist has been tight lipped about the recording of his record, but today its release appeared to be confirmed for September.

Yesterday a twitter account in the name NoelGDGallagher was created and a tweet was posted reading: “For clarification this is Noel's official Twitter which will be handled by both his management and himself from time to time.”

Another two short tweets read: “Single release date: 22.08.2011,” and “Album release date: 12.09.2011.”"

http://twitter.com/#!/noelgdgallagher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭spider guardian

Dotsey wrote: »
    "A release date has been announced for Noel Gallagher’s debut solo album.

The former Oasis guitarist has been tight lipped about the recording of his record, but today its release appeared to be confirmed for September.

Yesterday a twitter account in the name NoelGDGallagher was created and a tweet was posted reading: “For clarification this is Noel's official Twitter which will be handled by both his management and himself from time to time.”

Another two short tweets read: “Single release date: 22.08.2011,” and “Album release date: 12.09.2011.”"

http://twitter.com/#!/noelgdgallagher

About time! Hopefully news of a tour will follow soon

Excellent news!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

http://twitter.com/#!/noelgdgallagher =

Sorry, the profile you are trying to view has been suspended

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Hannibal

nm wrote: »
    http://twitter.com/#!/noelgdgallagher =

Sorry, the profile you are trying to view has been suspended
    Obviously a fake then, that's the thing with twitter.
    So we await information on Noel's album, We know it's practically finished and will be out in mid to late Autumn so we just need dates and confirmation

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

Anyone remember him doing a solo performance on the Late, Late, in what 1996/7? It was (at the time at least, haven't seen it since) spine tingling.

Anyone remember him doing a solo performance on the Late, Late, in what 1996/7? It was (at the time at least, haven't seen it since) spine tingling.

96 I think

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Re-Tuned

March 1996 it was, he went to the Late Late Show straight after their gig in the point, he promised his mam he'd do it.

• Advertisement

The gig finished early for it, I remember it pissed me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Re-Tuned

I don't remember much from that gig other than nearly being crushed to death. People pushing side to side then a mountain of people fall on top of you. There was front pit in the point back then. It was scary stuff, I was only 15 at the time, it was my first propper concert.

There was no pit per se, it was just all open, no barriers in the standing section at all. They put up the divider barrier things all through it after someone died there at the Smashing Pumpkins gig the following month (I was at that too.. now that was scary)

http://www.nme.com/news/oasis/56548
    Noel Gallagher has apparently shot the music video for his first single.

Cameraman Nito Serna tweeted on Saturday (May 7) via Twitter.com/nitoserna that he was working on a video for the former Oasis man. He wrote: "Music video for Noel Gallagher out at Club Ed. Epic camera, techno crane. Should be an interesting day." The tweet has since been removed.

Club Ed is a permanent film set in California that was originally built for the 1991 film Eye Of The Storm and has been featured in various movies since. Gallagher is believed to have been recording his solo album in Los Angeles recently.
    The guitarist's spokesperson has yet to respond to a request to confirm whether the shoot referenced was indeed for the ex-Oasis man's first solo single.

However, the spokesperson did recently deny that a Twitter page set up in Gallagher's name was genuine. The page features a solo album release date of September 12, with some media sources picking up on the unverified information. "It's not official," the spokesperson said. "None of the information on it is correct."

www.nme.com

Noel Gallagher has named his new single 'The Death Of You And Me', according to a production company he has been linked with.

In A Place Productions, a company in Los Angeles, posted a response on their Facebook page to a question about the former Oasis man's new video. They confirmed that they are shooting the clip for the track.

They also said the song was called 'The Death Of You And Me' and that "it wouldn't be out until the end of the summer." The posting has since been taken down, and Gallagher's spokesperson is yet to respond to a request for confirmation or denial on the single title.

The news comes after cameraman Nito Serna recently tweeted via Twitter.com/nitoserna that he was working on a video for Gallagher. He wrote: "Music video for Noel Gallagher out at Club Ed. Epic camera, techno crane. Should be an interesting day." That tweet was also removed soon after it went up.

Club Ed is a permanent film set in California that was originally built for the 1991 film Eye Of The Storm and has been featured in various movies since. Gallagher is believed to have been recording his solo album in Los Angeles recently.

Advertisement