Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Underage gays

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

its flattering yet annoying to be asked for id all the time - tesco in my case (no bother with pubs - except in NZ,, was asked for id a lot down there!) its almost enough to make one dress in as little as possible so your face isnt what they look at :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

There is a law in ireland that forbids communication and meeting of people under 17 so be careful-

http://www.oireachtas.ie/documents/bills28/acts/2007/a607.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭Dickie10

is the age of consent for sexual acts with homosexuals 17? or 15?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,982 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Dickie10 wrote: »
    is the age of consent for sexual acts with homosexuals 17? or 15?

17. This is a 6 year old thread so locking

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement