Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs Vacant/Help Needed Requests.

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

NUA Manufacturing, Glenveagh Homes in "Old Money" are recruting & having an Open Day on Saturday the 17th of June from between 10am & 2pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 CraftBeer

edited

Dinn Ri're hiring for a f-t receptionist

Med Bar're hiring for both (experienced) bar staff and floor staff; CV in store or phone 'em as per sign in window.

Cafe 1're hiring for deli assistants; Cafe1@Coffeecreations.ie or drop CV to cafe.

KCLR're hiring for the Head of News position; interested candidates're requested to submit their CV, cover letter detailing qualifications, outlining experience & where possible a 2 min. voice demo before close of business on Friday the 8th of September to Careers@KCLR96FM.com

KCLR is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workforce.

(Further details relating to job spec in this weeks paper/s out today & tomorrow respectively)

• Advertisement

Carlow actor reqd. for half a days recording for a paid voiceover gig up in Dublin on Tuesday morning the 12th of September.

More details here, via Carlow LTS & Carlow Arts Festival

Club54.Carlow@gmail.com require

1. Bar Manager; this is a full-time position with responsibility for bars, stock, staff & tending (to) the bars.
    2. Bar Staff; full-time bar-tenders & cocktail makers
    3. Office Person; full-time position, general office work dealing with calls, emails, sales of tickets, setting meetings and appointments etc.
    4. Promo Workers; part-time position, working nights only, at start of the event to be on the door & later on the floor distributing promotional drinks, doing promotional photos (capturing promotional photos for social media) etc.
    5. Cleaners; part time position; cleaners should come every morning to clean the bar, club & toilet area.
    6. Floor Staff; part-time position; at events to clean tables, floor, toilets etc.

Emails to above address or into Club 54, Tullow St.

Salt Bar're reopening soon under new ownership soon; leidigalan@gmail.com for anyone interested in joining their team.

De Paul Ireland're hiring for Barrow Pl. apartments; Night Support Worker reqd. https://www.activelink.ie/vacancies/community/104451-depaul-night-support-worker-carlow?fbclid=IwAR1yUQq7J-RPibBI5xhNSs689XpG8acoPzXcq8l1CcbgBep9-DCT9fc5u08

Permanent f/t 37 & a half hours; remuneration 29,323 Euros p.a.

Closing date now extended to this Friday the 8th of December from Friday the 24th of November.

Tourist Office Supervisor reqd. by Carlow Tourism

• Advertisement

Irish Wheelchair Association're hiring for a number of roles locally

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Fair play to you,Nokia!

Namo're hiring for Chefs for their Mexican restaurant on Barrack St.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭RossGeller

If you know anyone who's very "Sporty", Carlow CC are looking for a Sports Officer. 3 year gig. Deadline this Friday at 12pm

A

As it happens I sent it on to someone with a background in healthcare locally, they've had interview & begin in New Year! :)

Temp. Retail Stockroom Assistants urgently reqd. for a large retailer in Carlow town Info@Brightrecruitment.ie for immediate start; apply today, start tomorrow.

9am-6pm

12 Euro to 13.69 D.O.E.

Advertisement