Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hazelwood apartment complex no bicycles policy

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 fredted7

This place is a kip, I would advise all to stay away. I got fined €75 because some items were left on the table when I moved out.
    By the looks of it they make there money from fining people, these are usually made up figures such as €300 fine for walking through the vehicle gate... €150 for having your bike in the apartment and an extra €100 for a key fob to get your car in the gate?

You do not want to deal with these guys they will try to rip you off, its a prity stupid way to go on because word will spread about there thievery!

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,711 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Thread is over 3 years old!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement