Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHAT BISCUIT WOULD YOU BE??

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭macroboy

btw...if anyone has seen or heard from an elite ,let me know ..really can never get with those guys..a bit to smooth for my liking

crumble on bisquits!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I'd be a Maryland chocolate chip cookie, small and sweet and can fit in your mouth in one go:D. ( Noticed with delight, whilst shopping today that there is now a chunky version of them. Yay!!!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭howardmarks

guess id be a chocolate finger

73Cat wrote: »
    I'd be a Maryland chocolate chip cookie, small and sweet and can fit in your mouth in one go:D. ( Noticed with delight, whilst shopping today that there is now a chunky version of them. Yay!!!!!)

well yes but a tad beaten down dont you think??

• Advertisement

guess id be a chocolate finger

mmmm suckable

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭MsJenjers

73Cat wrote: »

Yum XD

MsJenjers wrote: »
    Yum XD

LOOOOOVE AT LASSST!!

i just ate a lidl milk choc digestive...she enjoyed it...i m not sure i did.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

macroboy wrote: »
    well yes but a tad beaten down dont you think??

:confused:!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

Mods, do us a favour and ban these types of threads. They makes us boardsies look primitive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

i've changed my mind i would be a chocolate covered mikado!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Custard creams are the epitome of biscosity. Other biscuits gather round tables in dark taverns and tell stories about the legendary exploits of the Custard Cream.

I would marry the sh*t out of a custard cream.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭wurzlitzer

whoa Macroboy!

This thread still rolling out the biccies!

I have been mostly eating nice & digestives (it's like jessies diets from the fast show)

I have been half a dozen gingernuts in one sitting at least once a week...still my number one munch

So We are still marrying biscuits, and not eating them right?
    So I have changed my mind will not be marrying toffy pops no longer the engagement is off...he is just too sticky

I have decided and it is just coz they look good (coz I am sooooooooo superficial and like all things artificial) I would marry a M and M cookie like the ones that you get in subway?

Are cookies biscuits? or cookies?

BTW had a fake Jaffa cake the other day...and I know they are your favourite macroboy

Advertisement