Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearout

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Boddahboy

Bought the vest yesterday, thank you very much Mr X15.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Mr X15

JT paintball mask. Typical paintball style mask. Full face protection, good ventilation, anti fog lens.
    PRICE DROP Looking for €22.

Heavily upgraded L96. Have done a lot of work on this and it is near perfect in terms of shooting performance. List of upgrades as follows:
    Prometheus 6.03mm ID barrel, 509mm long. Hexagon products hop up unit with gaurder silicon hop up bucking.
    High rail mount on top to allow use of full style mask while using.
    Lots of personally done work to make it as quiet as it is possible for one of these guns to be, if you want details, ask me.
    Prometheus barrel was to long for outer barrel, have added a plastic suppressor to protect it and dampen the sound a little.
    Comes with 3 mags, original bipod, 3-9x40mm scope, sling and will throw in whatever gunfire bbs along with it to whoever offers asking.
    Pretty good condition and quite a nice piece
    PRICE DROP Looking for €240

Collection preferred, buyer pays postage if needs be.

These two still going. Anyone who offers the asking on the rifle gets the paintball mask and a few thousand gunfire BB's the gun seems to love. Otherwise, still as above and willing to negiotiate a bit, but I really am taking a loss on this.

Bump. Gotta be somebody wanting to try sniping out there, or who has and wants a top performer of a gun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Cool Breeze

Mr X15 wrote: »
    Lots of personally done work to make it as quiet as it is possible for one of these guns to be, if you want details, ask me.

Hiya,
    Can you please elaborate a little on this point?
    And is the original make a WELL?

Hi CoolBreeze.
    I got a stronger spring and clipped it so that there is an airbrake effect. The piston doesn't strike the cylinder head very hard and i added some padding to the cylinder head too. Reduced the report from the body of the rifle a good deal. It still fires under the joule because of the clipping and airbrake.
    I removed the foam spacers from the barrel and made my own pvc ones, ensuring they were a tight fit. This reduced the vibration in the barrel. I also ensured they were placed at uneven intervals to reduce resonance in the barrel. I bought an oversized tightbore to make better use of the air pressure provided by the spring (allowing for the airbrake).
    The hop-up unit has a couple of o-rings that seal the barrel to the hop up, stopping noisy air leaks. Finally I made a pvc barrel shroud to both protect the now protruding inner barrel and to act as a bit of a sponge for vibrations.
    I would record the gun firing but it doesn't do it justice, you would need to hear it in person. It is indeed a WELL. I didn't have the money for a decent sniper rifle at the time so I went the route of "get a low end one and make it as good as I can over time".

• Advertisement

Any interest guys? Cheap full face paintball mask and bargain upgraded sniper rifle.
    Found a couple of pistol cases too, will have details up for them shortly with pictures.

Ok so the two pistol cases I found earlier today:
    1) strike systems small pistol case; 9 inches by 6 inches (4inches where the handle cutout is) by about 2 inches. Foam lined of course. Could hold one pistol and a mag or two. Looking for 15

2) A Flambeua case; 13 inches by 9 inches (8 inches where the handle cutout is) by about 3 inches, also foam lined. Could happily hold 2 pistols and a couple of spare magazines. Used it to transport my Asus EEE pc and it fit comfortably. Looking for 30

Pics attached.

Ok folks, Price drop AGAIN on the rifle. Now looking for 210. That's 40 euro more than a new one, with 2 more magazines, a boat-load of upgrades and the original scope, bipod and magazine.
    The Paintball mask is now 20 and the cases are now 10 for the small one and 25 for the larger one. Tell your friends if you think they might be interested, I really do need the money and this is as low as I can go as I leave airsoft :(

Everything in my last two posts still going.

bump because I'm hungry

• Advertisement

Bump

Ok folks, Price drop AGAIN on the rifle. Now looking for 210. That's 40 euro more than a new one, with 2 more magazines, a boat-load of upgrades and the original scope, bipod and magazine.
    The Paintball mask is now 20 and the cases are now 10 for the small one and 25 for the larger one. Tell your friends if you think they might be interested, I really do need the money and this is as low as I can go as I leave airsoft :(

Rifle going for 200 O.N.O.
    Mask still 20, cases still 10 for the small and 25 for the larger one.
    Rifle comes with 3 mags, all working, a variable scope (3-9 x40mm) a bipod, and all the the upgrades are listed in the original post, plus some detailed info on the silencing work somewhere in the thread. Muzzle energy is on the joule, hop up is set perfect for gunfire .25g bbs, of which I will include a few thousand and the scope is very high mounted ( I tried on my paintball mask with it and could use it, but the gun has never seen a game)

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭nursewally

100 euro cash for the rifle. i will collect it and all. thats the best I can do mate.

nursewally wrote: »
    100 euro cash for the rifle. i will collect it and all. thats the best I can do mate.

Sorry for the long delay! For 100 I couldn't let all that go. Keep in mind the gun has over 200 worth of upgrades put into it, not your average warrior L96. Any chance you can stretch closer to the 200?

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭nursewally

Fraid not mate. see how things go with others but PM me if your willing to Accept

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭IrishMactire

Could you post the large case? If so could you give a price for large case incl. P&P? :D

Also I might be able to source you a buyer for the rifle at the €200.00 with all that included, might take a day or two (or three) so of course I understand if it sells in the mean time... I actually don't understand how it hasn't sold already, at that price with all those additions. :confused:

Could you post the large case? If so could you give a price for large case incl. P&P? :D

Also I might be able to source you a buyer for the rifle at the €200.00 with all that included, might take a day or two (or three) so of course I understand if it sells in the mean time... I actually don't understand how it hasn't sold already, at that price with all those additions. :confused:

Hi IrishMacTíre! I can of course post it, just give me a day during the week to check how much it will cost. If you think I can get asking for it then I will hold onto it for your buyer. I was surprised too, but I've put it down to the diminished number of people using the forum here lately.

Hi IrishMacTíre! I can of course post it, just give me a day during the week to check how much it will cost. If you think I can get asking for it then I will hold onto it for your buyer. I was surprised too, but I've put it down to the diminished number of people using the forum here lately.

Well my search for a buyer is not going well. I had three possible buyers for you, managed to get in touch with two today and both have already bought snipers in the last month, so no good. I have one last one to try and get in touch with. I should be seeing her tomorrow so I'll let you know.

The Case: I would love it for my D-Eagle. So once you get a price let me know. :D

Sorry, everyone I know who would have been likely to buy the sniper has already gotten one or has no money at the mo'... or both.

Sorry, everyone I know who would have been likely to buy the sniper has already gotten one or has no money at the mo'... or both.

Alright, cheers for the attempt anyway man, I really do appreciate it. I'm gonna head to the post office in the next couple days when I get a chance to price shipping on this case for you. Can't imagine it would be even 10 euro. Thanks again anyway.

• Advertisement

Alright, cheers for the attempt anyway man, I really do appreciate it. I'm gonna head to the post office in the next couple days when I get a chance to price shipping on this case for you. Can't imagine it would be even 10 euro. Thanks again anyway.

No problem. No rush, let me know whenever you find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭dmullaney

Sniper rifle still available or did you find a buyer??
    Would you take 180 for it?

dmullaney wrote: »
    Sniper rifle still available or did you find a buyer??
    Would you take 180 for it?

Will take 180. To PMs?

Still trying to get a box for that case so I can post it so I still haven't priced that for you IrishMacTire, will hurry about it but because of "her majesty" and exams I haven't been able

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭dmullaney

Yup, PM me and I'll come and collect it.

Will take 180. To PMs?

Still trying to get a box for that case so I can post it so I still haven't priced that for you IrishMacTire, will hurry about it but because of "her majesty" and exams I haven't been able

No rush, I have no plans of transporting my D-Eagle anywhere any time soon so I am not in too much of a hurry.

Hi Irishmactire, 9 quid should cover the post and packing, how's that sound to you?

Hi Irishmactire, 9 quid should cover the post and packing, how's that sound to you?

So €34.00 for the case incl. P&P?

So €34.00 for the case incl. P&P?

That's it exactly, yep.

That's it exactly, yep.

Ok then. I offer €34.00 for the item incl. P&P. To PMs? :D

• Advertisement

Ok then. I offer €34.00 for the item incl. P&P. To PMs? :D
    Yessir, PM sent!