Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearout

Options
  • 14-03-2011 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Hi all, selling all my gear because I need the cash.

First up is a JT paintball mask. Typical paintball style mask. Full face protection, good ventilation, anti fog lens.
    Looking for €25.

Next up is a strike systems cross draw style tac vest. OD colour, holds 4 m4 stanag style mags, (6 if you stuff the pouches),
    Has a large dump pouch on the back (big enough to hold a claymore), a pistol holster, 3 pistol mag pouches, a radio pouch and a small chest pocket.
    Looking for €35

A mini red dot sight, simple on-off switch, bright adjustable red dot, quite good clarity fits directly to rail. designed for a pistol really, very small, very light. Black plastic cover included.
    Looking for €25

A 2x42mm red dot sight, 5 levels of brightness red, and the same for green dot. Fully adjustable, mounts directly to rail. Has scope covers.
    Looking fo €25

Finally a heavily upgraded L96. Have done a lot of work on this and it is near perfect in terms of shooting performance. List of upgrades as follows:
    Prometheus 6.03mm ID barrel, 509mm long.
    Hexagon products hop up unit with gaurder silicon hop up bucking.
    High rail mount on top to allow use of full style mask while using.
    Lots of personally done work to make it as quiet as it is possible for one of these guns to be, if you want details, ask me.
    Prometheus barrel was to long for outer barrel, have added a plastic suppressor to protect it and dampen the sound a little.
    Comes with 3 mags, original bipod, 3-9x40mm scope, sling and will throw in whatever gunfire bbs along with it to whoever offers asking.
    Pretty good condition and quite a nice piece
    Looking for €250

If I find anything else I will add it up on here.

Pics will go up later.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Mr X15 wrote: »
    A mini red dot sight, simple on-off switch, bright adjustable red dot, quite good clarity fits directly to rail. designed for a pistol really, very small, very light. Black plastic cover included.
    Looking for €25

A 2x42mm red dot sight, 5 levels of brightness red, and the same for green dot. Fully adjustable, mounts directly to rail. Has scope covers.
    Looking fo €25

Offer asking on the above subject to photos

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Mr X15

DeBurca wrote: »

Sorry for the delay there DeBurca! I should have mentioned it but I would prefer collection, based in Dublin, and will amend my original post. I assume your location in your profile is still true?
    If you are willing to pay shipping on the sights if you want them then I will of course find out how much it would cost to ship them. Attaching pics now.

Sorry for the delay there DeBurca! I should have mentioned it but I would prefer collection, based in Dublin, and will amend my original post. I assume your location in your profile is still true?
    If you are willing to pay shipping on the sights if you want them then I will of course find out how much it would cost to ship them. Attaching pics now.

Please post pics and yes I do live in Clare
    If need be I will pay for postage

Hi all, selling all my gear because I need the cash.

First up is a JT paintball mask. Typical paintball style mask. Full face protection, good ventilation, anti fog lens.
    Looking for €25.

Next up is a strike systems cross draw style tac vest. OD colour, holds 4 m4 stanag style mags, (6 if you stuff the pouches),
    Has a large dump pouch on the back (big enough to hold a claymore), a pistol holster, 3 pistol mag pouches, a radio pouch and a small chest pocket.
    Looking for €35

Looking for €25

Looking fo €25

Finally a heavily upgraded L96. Have done a lot of work on this and it is near perfect in terms of shooting performance. List of upgrades as follows:
    Prometheus 6.03mm ID barrel, 509mm long.
    Hexagon products hop up unit with gaurder silicon hop up bucking.
    Lots of personally done work to make it as quiet as it is possible for one of these guns to be, if you want details, ask me.
    Prometheus barrel was to long for outer barrel, have added a plastic suppressor to protect it and dampen the sound a little.
    Comes with 3 mags, original bipod, 3-9x40mm scope, sling and will throw in whatever gunfire bbs along with it to whoever offers asking.
    Looking for €250

If I find anything else I will add it up on here.

Pics will go up later.

Just to clarify guys, like I said to DeBurca there, based in Dublin and would far prefer collection. Sorry for not saying this at the start :o. Pictures attached.

Just to clarify guys, like I said to DeBurca there, based in Dublin and would far prefer collection. Sorry for not saying this at the start :o. Pictures attached.

I will still offer asking on both sights €50 + €5 P&P

• Advertisement

More pictures.

I will still offer asking on both sights €50 + €5 P&P
    To PMs so, but hope you don't mind me waiting until tomorrow to sort this with you! Late and I'm tired. :p

To PMs so, but hope you don't mind me waiting until tomorrow to sort this with you! Late and I'm tired. :p

Sending PM now, you can answer it in the morning after you get your beauty sleep

PS The system says that you have chosen not to recieve PMs
    You may wish to change this if you want to exchange details via PM

Sending PM now, you can answer it in the morning after you get your beauty sleep

PS The system says that you have chosen not to recieve PMs
    You may wish to change this if you want to exchange details via PM

Fixed and sending message now.

Just realised I didn't post any pictures of the rifle! :rolleyes: Posting them now.

Also found a spring shotgun with 7 shells, a bag of raptor brand bio bbs and a speed loader. Shotgun and all of that going for €15. Good plinking gun for when you want to have a bit of craic with small targets or to really test your CQB skills!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭marikus666

Is the Shotgun Single Shot of Triple shot?

Where are you located? If you're anywhere near Dublin, I'll offer asking on the Shotgun and bits.

Clarification: Offering asking regardless of if it's Single or Triple. and i see you're in dublin, so... Yeah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Godamnit, I've been lurking for a decent cheap shotgun for months. Curse you and your 10 minute response time!

Edit: Should probably say, if marikus falls under a bus, I'll happily take it for asking, can collect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Tommy Griffen

Raphael wrote: »
    Godamnit, I've been lurking for a decent cheap shotgun for months. Curse you and your 10 minute response time!

offer asking on shotgun. Will you post? otherwise i might be able to meet you in dublin when i am up there next. Im based in Longford

Raphael wrote: »
    if marikus falls under a bus, I'll happily take it for asking, can collect.

Charming. (;

I'm in Dublin too, MR X15, so can meet up with you whenever you'd like.

Are you accepting the Offer for the Shotgun? Move to PMs?

Thanks.

Sorry for the late replies folks, had a long weekend!
    @Marikus Deal, PM coming your way
    @Raphael, I won't shove him under one but if he happens to get squashed you're next in line
    @Tommy Griffen, next after Raphael

Really didn't think I'd get so much of a response over a cheap spring shotgun!

Wish the rifle was as popular :rolleyes:

PM sent. (:

Bumping because I really need the cash! Still have the L96 with all it's glorious upgrades and bits and pieces (don't want to sell her but I am stuck!), the paintball mask and the vest.

Make me an offer folks, as long as it's cash or possibly archery equipment if any of ye have anything of use in that regard!

BUMP

Small bump. Wiling to consider ANY reasonable offers.

• Advertisement

JT paintball mask. Typical paintball style mask. Full face protection, good ventilation, anti fog lens.
    PRICE DROP Looking for €22.

Strike systems cross draw style tac vest. OD colour, holds 4 m4 stanag style mags, (6 if you stuff the pouches),
    PRICE DROP Looking for €30

Heavily upgraded L96. Have done a lot of work on this and it is near perfect in terms of shooting performance. List of upgrades as follows:
    Prometheus 6.03mm ID barrel, 509mm long. Hexagon products hop up unit with gaurder silicon hop up bucking.
    PRICE DROP Looking for €240

Collection preferred, buyer pays postage if needs be.

bump. Any takers at all? Rifle has never been skirmished, vest and mask have only seen one game if that influences anybodies decisions.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 538 ✭✭✭little big planet 2

ill take the shotgun of you for 20 because i know there is a lot of interest and i can travel to meet you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Boddahboy

Hey Mr X15, I can offer €20 for the vest and I will collect (depending on where in Dublin you are).

If you're interested, we can give details by PM.

Boddahboy wrote: »
    Hey Mr X15, I can offer €20 for the vest and I will collect (depending on where in Dublin you are).

If you're interested, we can give details by PM.

Hi boddahboy, 20 is a little bit low given that I already dropped the price. Could you stretch to 26? Based in Donnycarney/Whitehall area.

Sorry littlebigplanet, the shotgun is mariukus's.

Hi boddahboy, 20 is a little bit low given that I already dropped the price. Could you stretch to 26? Based in Donnycarney/Whitehall area.

I'll stretch to €25 to make it a nice number to deal with in cash :)

Donnycarney/Whitehall's good for me.

If you're happy, we can go to PMs.

Boddahboy wrote: »
    I'll stretch to €25 to make it a nice number to deal with in cash :)

Donnycarney/Whitehall's good for me.

If you're happy, we can go to PMs.

Had to double check my post there because I thought I had said 25 already! 5 and 6 keys next to each other :rolleyes: Deal, to PMs so.

PM sent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

Next in line for vest €25 posted?

Advertisement