Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE: Atari Jaguar, 5 Games, 2 Joypads

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,870 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Also, My NES and SNES got destroyed during a house move :mad: So I'm on the lookout for new ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

I have a NES, 2 controllers, advantage, zapper and about 5 games if your interested

digger, billy bayou, marble madness, duck hunt/ mario bros, turbo racer and double dragon 3

I have a NES, 2 controllers, advantage, zapper and about 5 games if your interested

digger, billy bayou, marble madness, duck hunt/ mario bros, turbo racer and double dragon 3
    If you could include a nice CRT we might have a deal :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Ah i got no nice crts to give, sorry

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Lol, I have a box of Nazi Gold hidden in the attic? ;)

• Advertisement

keithgeo wrote: »
    Lol, I have a box of Nazi Gold hidden in the attic? ;)

;0)

Anyone interested in this before I stick it on adverts to trade?
    I would trade it for a decent crt with something else as I need to get a good crt for the retro consoles anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Steve SI wrote: »
    Anyone interested in this before I stick it on adverts to trade?
    I would trade it for a decent crt with something else as I need to get a good crt for the retro consoles anyway.

I'd trade my Sony, but one Jag is more then enough for me :P You can pick up good crt's on Adverts though quite cheaply, I got a 29" Trinitron for €50

EnterNow wrote: »
    I'd trade my Sony, but one Jag is more then enough for me :P You can pick up good crt's on Adverts though quite cheaply, I got a 29" Trinitron for €50

Ah yeah I know you can get them cheap alright. I might end up getting one on adverts if I cant trade here.

Any interest in this?
    I'd rather it went to someone here than stick it up for sale somewhere else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭purplec

Yeah I want it badly, I actually want the games.

I have some nice ls32 01 joysticks if your building a cab.

http://www.gremlinsolutions.co.uk/products/LS-32-01.htm

purplec wrote: »
    I have some nice ls32 01 joysticks if your building a cab.

http://www.gremlinsolutions.co.uk/products/LS-32-01.htm
    Sorry purplec, not really looking for joysticks at the moment.

Right this will be my last response before I go " homer Simpson craaaazy"

Here we go, I have a dreamcast and a good few games interested?

purplec wrote: »
    Right this will be my last response before I go " homer Simpson craaaazy"

Here we go, I have a dreamcast and a good few games interested?

Sorry purplec, I have a dreamcast and all PAL games. I need a new gd-rom drive for it but I'll pick that up for about 15 euro.
    I really just want to trade it for good crt screen and maybe a something else included with the swap(depends on the screen) as I need to buy one anyway and this would save me the hassle. I have it up on adverts.ie as well now so hopefully that will help.

That's it I'm out.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,667 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Would you be interested in my Black Diamond CRT? Or would that ever so slight (!) pin cushioning in RGB turn you off?

o1s1n wrote: »
    Would you be interested in my Black Diamond CRT? Or would that ever so slight (!) pin cushioning in RGB turn you off?

The pin cushion effect would probably get to me to be honest. No joy fixing it?

When you say in RGB do you mean connecting the console etc via RGB scart or is it something else. How many connections on that TV?

It's a pity as the pics of the tv you put up look perfect for my setup and 28" is just the right size as well.

Master of the Universe

It has two scart connections and one coxial connection.

One scart is standard AV, the other supports both AV and RGB.

It only happens when you connect something via RGB scart. If you connected any other cable it doesn't happen.

As was pointed out in that other thread it seems to be something common on CRTs from that generation with RGB scart cables.

I haven't had a chance to open it up yet. To be honest I might just leave it seeing as I'm getting a new CRT anyway.

It has two scart connections and one coxial connection.

One scart is standard AV, the other supports both AV and RGB.

It only happens when you connect something via RGB scart. If you connected any other cable it doesn't happen.

As was pointed out in that other thread it seems to be something common on CRTs from that generation with RGB scart cables.

I haven't had a chance to open it up yet. To be honest I might just leave it seeing as I'm getting a new CRT anyway.

If i was interested what else would you include with the tv as a trade?

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

A remote control? :D

I literally have a room full of stuff in there. The main problem is I've been boxing everything away to move, so it's a little hard to remember whats there!

Okay so the stuff I previously mentioned was -

Boxed Megadrive II
    Boxed PS1 (audiophile model)
    Original gray gameboy
    GBA
    GBA with light kit installed
    GBA SP
    Boxed Grandstand Pocket Scramble LCD handheld
    6 switch atari 2600 woody
    4 switch 'vader' atari 2600 (have some games for my ataris but I can't remember what they are! Will have to have a look)
    PSone LCD screen (don't think I really have any need for this)
    Box of 70+ (not too sure of the exact number) ZX Spectrum games
    Neo Geo Marquee and CP overlay
    Arcade cabinet screen bezels
    Other things off the top of my head -
    Dreamcast mouse, boxed Dreamcast pad, big bag of ps1 controllers (including lightgun with a pedal),
    PS1 game doubles..can't remember what they were though. I know Time Crisis is one, RE2 is another.
    Bah, my brain is frazzled trying to remember. Shame I didn't try to do this a week go while everything was to hand!
    /edit - can add a purple Gamecube to that.

I literally have a room full of stuff in there. The main problem is I've been boxing everything away to move, so it's a little hard to remember whats there!

Boxed Megadrive II
    Original gray gameboy
    GBA
    GBA SP
    4 switch 'vader' atari 2600 (have some games for my ataris but I can't remember what they are! Will have to have a look)
    Dreamcast mouse, boxed Dreamcast pad, big bag of ps1 controllers (including lightgun with a pedal),
    PS1 game doubles..can't remember what they were though. I know Time Crisis is one, RE2 is another.
    Bah, my brain is frazzled trying to remember. Shame I didn't try to do this a week go while everything was to hand!

Any dreamcasts or dreamcast gd-rom drives as I need a drive to repair my one.

Master of the Universe

Unfortunately the Dreamcast is a console that I don't have multiples of! Only have the one. I never seem to come across them for some reason.

Unfortunately the Dreamcast is a console that I don't have multiples of! Only have the one. I never seem to come across them for some reason.
    How big is the back of the TV? Trying to size it up from the picture in the other thread. Also, is it in decent condition?

Master of the Universe

For the size of the screen the overall footprint is small enough. Front to back is 18 inches.

It's in good condition. Only thing missing as you can see from the pics is the flap to cover the front under the Mitsubishi logo. Which is barely even noticable.

The picture quality is also really great. Good vibrant colours. Nice blacks.

For the size of the screen the overall footprint is small enough. Front to back is 18 inches.

It's in good condition. Only thing missing as you can see from the pics is the flap to cover the front under the Mitsubishi logo. Which is barely even noticable.

The picture quality is also really great. Good vibrant colours. Nice blacks.

Ok, I think we can come to some sort of deal.

Boxed Megadrive II
    Original gray gameboy
    GBA
    GBA SP

Ok, how does this sound. The TV, Gamecube and PSOne Screen for the Jag and all the Jag bits?

What do you think?

Master of the Universe

Sounds like a deal to me!

The Gamecube is out in my parents but I'll be out there this weekend and will pick it up for ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

The Gamecube is out in my parents but I'll be out there this weekend and will pick it up for ya.

Bah, got there before me. I was about to offer the Ark of the Covenant.

• Advertisement

Ok, good stuff.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement