Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE: Atari Jaguar, 5 Games, 2 Joypads

Options
  • 13-03-2011 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,870 ✭✭✭

Looking to trade this Atari Jaguar.
    Not looking for anything in particular so am open to suggestions. I just want a fair trade.

dsc3350r.jpg

The Jag was bought about 5 or 6 years ago unused and still sealed in original box(The box is not in mint condition as you can see in the pics but is ok, the internal cardboard that holds the Jag is torn were the power adapter sits but still holds everything).

dsc3352.jpg

It has been powered up about 5 to 10 times over the years just to make sure it and the games still work and then stored away in the box.
    The Jag itself is in mint condition.

dsc3355.jpg

It comes with 5 games in mostly mint condition:

Iron Soldier - Mint
    Cannon Fodder - Almost mint, has some scuffs on outside of box.
    Brutal Sports Football - Has scuff marks and small tear on top corner of box.
    Doom - Box looks like it got sat on and internal cardboard cart holder is missing, it does have the manual and the cart is fine and in great condition.
    Cybermorph - Came with the Jag, cart and overlay are mint, manual is not.

dsc3362i.jpg
    dsc3363.jpg
    dsc3364d.jpg
    dsc3365b.jpg
    dsc3358.jpg
    dsc3367i.jpg

Also comes with 2 joypads, one that came with the jag and is used but still in perfect condition with no marks I can see. Second pad was purchased new but never used and is still in the box.

dsc3360z.jpg
    dsc3361.jpg
    dsc3366b.jpg

Comes with original power adapter and video cable.

dsc3369.jpg

Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭batari

Wow that's nice. Only have a Megadrive and games or a Gameboy and games, any use?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,667 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Let me know if you'd be interested in any of the below.

Boxed Megadrive II
    Boxed PS1 (audiophile model)
    Original gray gameboy
    GBA
    GBA SP
    Boxed Grandstand Pocket Scramble LCD handheld
    6 switch atari 2600 woody
    4 switch 'vader' atari 2600 (have some games for my ataris but I can't remember what they are! Will have to have a look)
    PSone LCD screen (don't think I really have any need for this)
    Box of 70+ (not too sure of the exact number) ZX Spectrum games

I

• Registered Users Posts: 8,870 ✭✭✭Steve X2

batari wrote: »
    Wow that's nice. Only have a Megadrive and games or a Gameboy and games, any use?
    Sorry, no thanks batari.

o1s1n wrote: »
    Let me know if you'd be interested in any of the below.

Boxed Megadrive II
    Boxed PS1 (audiophile model)
    Original gray gameboy
    GBA
    GBA SP
    Boxed Grandstand Pocket Scramble LCD handheld
    6 switch atari 2600 woody
    4 switch 'vader' atari 2600 (have some games for my ataris but I can't remember what they are! Will have to have a look)
    PSone LCD screen (don't think I really have any need for this)
    Box of 70+ (not too sure of the exact number) ZX Spectrum games

I
    Sorry o1s1n, nothing jumps out at me there.

If it helps anyone I'm big into my Amiga and 3DO and a whole lot of other things. I'm also looking into building or buying an arcade cab so parts for that might be good also.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭yrwhu8jxtni06a

Steve SI wrote: »
    If it helps anyone I'm big into my Amiga and 3DO and a whole lot of other things. I'm also looking into building or buying an arcade cab so parts for that might be good also.

Lob it on to ebay tbh.

Lob it on to ebay tbh.

Not looking for cash for it. Just seeing if anyone might want it here and have something of interest to trade.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stone roses

Lob it on to ebay tbh.

we have the same user name whats the story with that???

Character difference, i use "_"and have "S",so the system didnt block the use of name.

What u mean?
    your user is stone_roses and mine is Steve SI

edit:
    Ah never mind, i see u were talking to someone else

• Advertisement

What u mean?
    your user is stone_roses and mine is Steve SI

Roses is talking to me steve :).

Haha, noticed that a while back, realised he wasn't the stone roses I sold an Atari 7800 to!
    Ah sure they were a big enough band, sure there's more than one fan left out there..

Edit - SteveSI, my first born any use to you??!!

batari wrote: »

Edit - SteveSI, my first born any use to you??!!
    Ehh, I do need someone to walk and water the dogs ;)

PM incoming..

just kidding...maybe..:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,667 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Arcade stuff you say? Hmm. Are you looking at making a proper JAMMA setup or are you going to go MAME?

I do have a really nice Neo Geo CP overlay and Marquee just screaming out to be put on a cab -

http://www.adverts.ie/accessories/neo-geo-marquee-and-control-panel-overlay-for-arcade-cabinet/463949

Also have a few screen bezels...was meant to use them on my old woody but that's gone now. One of them is for NARC and in lovely condition. (looks like this) -

http://images.cloud.worthpoint.com/wpimages/images/images1/1/0708/06/1_0695336050be7711f9ed852214458cf6.jpg

Actually the red bullet holes would go well with the Neo Geo stuff :pac:

I also have too many Street Fighter 2 PCBs. Although I can't really remember what they all are at the moment as they're not stored here!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Ive an ArcadeVGA card, brand new never used. Bought it for the cab im building but didnt use it in the end.

I'm planning on doing a MAME/Hyperspin cab so it will be running multiply emulators as well as actually having the option to run real consoles. I've not even got a cab of any type yet so its to early for Marquees etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Trade you the price of 2 sheets of mdf and a jigsaw? :P

Trade you the price of 2 sheets of mdf and a jigsaw? :P

I'll skip this offer. But if you happen to have a fully built cab ready for me to customise and stick in the innards I'll take that :D:D:D

I'm also building a small form desktop for the cab so parts for that would also be considered, like case/motherbrd/graphics card etc etc.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

eg an arcadevga card? if your planning on hooking that pc up to an arcade monitor you will need one of these..

http://www.ultimarc.com/avgainf.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

keithgeo wrote: »
    eg an arcadevga card? if your planning on hooking that pc up to an arcade monitor you will need one of these..

http://www.ultimarc.com/avgainf.html

I'd recommend that if using a real arcade screen Steve, 15Khz is a think of beauty!

probably wont be using a real arcade monitor on this cab. Maybe the next one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

probably wont be using a real arcade monitor on this cab. Maybe the next one :)

You'll regret it...don't say we didn't warn you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭purplec

I have fully finished arcade machine brand new monitor and new sticks and buttons. Looks really well I would trade for this and a cash top up.

Let me know if your interested,

Purplec

purplec wrote: »
    I have fully finished arcade machine brand new monitor and new sticks and buttons. Looks really well I would trade for this and a cash top up.

Let me know if your interested,

Purplec

Hmm, not sure I want a fully finished cab but it sure would save a lot of work :)

As a matter of interest what type of cab is it and how much extra cash are we talking?
    To be honest I'm not looking to spend much cash at the moment as I bought a load of retro stuff over the last couple months.
    I might have other stuff to trade if you are interested.

Anyway let me know about the cab.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭purplec

Just looking for my money back on the cab.

I spent 170 on the cab and another 170 on the new monitor 20 on overlay and 30 on button joysticks brand new fully terminated jamma harness was 25 ( not like the cheap ones) new power supply 20.

So that's 435 I was gonna install 1200 in 1 and put it on adverts for 650 but wouldn't mind the jag.

Let me know

purplec wrote: »
    Just looking for my money back on the cab.

I spent 170 on the cab and another 170 on the new monitor 20 on overlay and 30 on button joysticks brand new fully terminated jamma harness was 25 ( not like the cheap ones) new power supply 20.

So that's 435 I was gonna install 1200 in 1 and put it on adverts for 650 but wouldn't mind the jag.

Let me know

Thanks but not looking to spend that much right now, plus I'd rather just buy the base cab and then do all the internals myself.

Another thing I'm currently looking for is a good crt tv for use with retro consoles. Ideally it would be 21" and over and not be widescreen and have a few scart/composite connections. Being not to fat at the back would be a plus as well. A decent CRT TV basically.

• Advertisement

So, anyone have a really nice crt the want to swap.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement