Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betdash betting game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Fursttimer

Fonze07 wrote: »
    Quick Question: My game ends in 3 hours and 25 minutes.

If i put a bet on tonights games at 7.45pm and my game ends by the time the games finish will they be included in my total??

Need a quick reply

I don't think your bet would be accepted on the betslip although it's not clear cut from the explanation on the website.

From the website:

The game lasts for 21 days and this is portrayed throughout the game via a countdown clock. At the conclusion of the 21 days, the game is over and the player has the choice whether they want to play again or not. Towards the end of the 21 days, players will not be able to place bets on any matches that don’t start before the 21 day period is over

I've sent a couple of contact messages on the website and have got a reply within an hour. So it may be best to contact them as you'll have a reply before your game ends.

The game time on the free buy in has been reduced to 9+ days. It's 2 hours since tonight's uk football ended and the bets aren't settled. That's not good!

I held off for playing for a while to see if the teething problems would be resolved. It seems not :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fonze07

I have reached 1.1 million

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Plankton1

We now have facebook and twitter pages up and running if you want to keep your eye out for lastest updates and winners news.
    hopefully some more names from here will be appearing on the wall soon....Fursttimer sorry about the length of time to settle bets we really are working round the clock to get things moving quicker! :(

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/BetDash/170473739663678?sk=wall

http://twitter.com/#!/BetDash

• Advertisement

Plankton1 wrote: »
    We now have facebook and twitter pages up and running if you want to keep your eye out for lastest updates and winners news.
    hopefully some more names from here will be appearing on the wall soon....Fursttimer sorry about the length of time to settle bets we really are working round the clock to get things moving quicker! :(

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/BetDash/170473739663678?sk=wall

http://twitter.com/#!/BetDash

No worries. Thanks for getting back to me this morning so swiftly.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Went mad and put 8 bets on to win over €300k tonight...only €23k left so need a few wins. Great site all the same

The bets take too long to be settled. Cant put on any more bets as im awaiting over £200k to land in my account :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

just joined .... looks like a great site .... paddy power is gonna make so much more money from me now

is it possible to query a bet

I had First corner 7mins and under in the QPR Game and according to commentary on Sky Sports first Corner was in the 7th Minute ...but the bet was a looser ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

PCPhoto wrote: »
    is it possible to query a bet

I had First corner 7mins and under in the QPR Game and according to commentary on Sky Sports first Corner was in the 7th Minute ...but the bet was a looser ??

If the corner was on 7mins 10secs for example thats the 8th minute,perhaps thats what it was?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Joekers

Ok have a quick question. Im on a lite version of the game and currently have 750k so have a 20 quid free game at the moment if I click end game do I get my free bet.
    So basically is there anyway you can end your game and get the money you would win at that time if you waited the extra days till your game is over ? :D

Gillington wrote: »
    If the corner was on 7mins 10secs for example thats the 8th minute,perhaps thats what it was?

turns out the corner was awarded in 7th minute - but according to the official rules ... its the time when corner is actually taken is the time which is taken ...7mins and 3 seconds .... lucky it was only betdash money !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

It's a very enjoyable game, but it is very slow to update winning bets I have found.

hey joekers,
    the only way to end your game is to wait til the 21 days are up, or go bankrupt!!

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

Is the site down at the min?

bonescap wrote: »
    Is the site down at the min?

Just came on to post something similar. For the last couple of days my connection to the site has been poor. Today, it's dreadful (can't connect at all)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Down for me and all

Having server problems according to their facebook page

Anyone else think it's very amatuerish having next year's US Masters under the golf section :eek:

• Advertisement

Hit the million :) (1.3million actually :D)

Well done Fursttimer!:D

Plankton1 wrote: »
    Well done Fursttimer!:D

Cheers :)

Got paid eventually :D

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭babyhack

Just about to hit the million myself
    Fursttimer any problems getting money back?
    I got to the million on a 5euro free game (that I also won)

If I setup paypal on it can I just withdraw the cash to that?

Managed to do the withdraw, started a new game going for the 500

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭paulb06

Anybody know what will happen when the season ends ? Will not be much football going on hence will be alot harder to reach the goal!

babyhack wrote: »
    Just about to hit the million myself
    Fursttimer any problems getting money back?
    I got to the million on a 5euro free game (that I also won)

If I setup paypal on it can I just withdraw the cash to that?

Managed to do the withdraw, started a new game going for the 500

Sorry mate. Just seen this now.

Withdrawal back to paypal is instant :)

I had some challenges that hadn't run yet on my account when I reached 1million so my game was unable to finish. Had to wait a few days.

Well done mate ;)

paulb06 wrote: »
    Anybody know what will happen when the season ends ? Will not be much football going on hence will be alot harder to reach the goal!

Good point. Hopefully one of the betdash guys can shed some light on this.

I presume horse-racing will be available by then. Unfortunately for me I don't bet on horse-racing so my options will be limited. I suppose for those in a similar boat, you just don't play again until the football season resumes :)

When the English football season ends the site will be quieter but we'll still be adding plenty of new features and of course there are always other sports to bet on! Plus the League of Ireland runs through the summer for those who want a football fix:)

Hit the 1 million mark again :D

1st player to do it twice apparently :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Fursttimer wrote: »
    Hit the 1 million mark again :D

1st player to do it twice apparently :)

Congrats! :D

Advertisement