Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betdash betting game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Fursttimer

Plankton1 wrote: »
    A good few people have signed up by lodging a fiver, including people who used the free link and are now on their second game but paid real money. Paypal option will be ready soon and horse racing is coming in the future, however not for a couple of months!

Nice one.

Any sign of golf being added or in-running football?

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Plankton1

they're both options that are being looked into but won't be appearing for a while!!

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

are you going to make it so that if you look at your placed bets you can click into them and see details on each of your bets, like what league the game is in and time of kick off?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,352 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

The wait between the bet winning and being paid is far too long at the moment. When you're under a time deadline on reaching you're goal then every bit of time counts.

I have money tied up in tonights Crawley game which I can't bet on tomorrows games at the moment.

I understand S.B.M, at the moment while the game is still being improved it's taking a while for bets to settle. This will be resolved.
    bonescap, I like the sound of that and I'm going to look into it!

• Advertisement

Plankton1 wrote: »
    I understand S.B.M, at the moment while the game is still being improved it's taking a while for bets to settle. This will be resolved.
    bonescap, I like the sound of that and I'm going to look into it!

Another time consuming addition would to be add a similar option to the one of the paddy power site for football. You can select Saturday matches for example or full UK List and then you have a list of all the games and on at the top you have a choice of 100+markets usually.

I'm surprised this hadn't been added to betdash given that there is a time restraint on the game.

It would make things a whole lot easier. Instead of individually clicking into each game and searching for the handicap markets for example you could just have the entire list in front of you, like it is on the PP website.

Please add! :)

Why are Man City 60/1 on the PP wesbite to score 4 or more goals today yet they are only 55/1 on betdash?

is there anyway to end the game early other than to end up on €0? I'm doing useless at the min and wouldnt mind starting again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

I'm trying to start a new game but when I fill out details it is saying 'fill in mandatory fields' even though I have.

bonescap wrote: »
    is there anyway to end the game early other than to end up on €0? I'm doing useless at the min and wouldnt mind starting again.

Not that I can see.

I just made bets on ridiculous results that would never come up to use up my balance.

On a separate note. Bet settling is way too long. Inter Milan game finished about 4 hours ago and it's not settled. I'm waiting on €70,000 from a bet that includes them and I'm looking to invest that money on a match at 8pm :mad:

It's a great concept but I think I'll opt out playing any longer until it's running at full capacity and more smoothly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

I've just bet my last €15k on a double tonight. If it loses i'll start again but with real money and will put some effort in. Love the game and hope its here to stay. Where else can you get up to 3 weeks betting for such a small outlay. Agree with the previous posters though that bets should be settled within an hour of the event ending.

I also have another question.

If a customer has a query, who do they get in contact with?

Does the live help service on the pp website work for customers of betdash?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,352 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Games/Potential bets should be arranged as per time/date. All that's there is todays bets and the rest is organised in the traditional categorised way.

I've got 5 days to turn 200,000 into 1,000,000 so there's no need to show me CL quarter final odds at all.

Would much rather a complete chronological timeline of football games.

We're having a meeting today where I'll get answers to all these questions lads and I'll post back here tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Absolutely loving this game, my huge accumulator just came through.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Not complaining as I'm still using the free fiver but has the way prizes are dished changed? Now in my game its 200,000 to get a fiver,yesterday it was 100,000 or 150,000? there was also €1 and €2 prizes for around the €100k mark which are gone now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Gillington wrote: »
    Not complaining as I'm still using the free fiver but has the way prizes are dished changed? Now in my game its 200,000 to get a fiver,yesterday it was 100,000 or 150,000? there was also €1 and €2 prizes for around the €100k mark which are gone now

Just looked there, and your definitely right, they have changed a good bit, again not that I'm complaining. Really loving this game, even though I'm doing terribly!

I've noticed there is now an option to end free game.

Fursttimer wrote: »
    I've noticed there is now an option to end free game.

where is that? i cant see it anywherre.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Top right hand corner just over the place bets button

• Advertisement

As above.

It's next to My Account and Notifications (highlighted in red). It gives you the option to end your free game when you click on it. You can't miss it really unless it's not there! ;)

There is also an option now to leave feedback. So if anyone wants to add any now's your chance. I've asked to display all the football betting markets.

The site has improved somewhat today. Before, during a free game, it wasn't displayed during your game how much you could win. Now it is.

The site seems much neater. Hopefully it becomes even more accessible in the coming weeks.

Fursttimer wrote: »
    As above.

It's next to My Account and Notifications (highlighted in red). It gives you the option to end your free game when you click on it. You can't miss it really unless it's not there! ;)

Its not there for me :( maybe its cause I'm using that free €5

That end free game option is just for if you pick the free game to play, when you used the free fiver it registered as real money so you could win real money!

Was just about to let you know about the feedback option, you probably notcied a couple of your earlier suggestions from here were put in. You can vote on whatever suggestions you think are most needed in the game, and the ones with the most votes will be the first ones to get attention.

Is the website down for anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    Is the website down for anyone else?

Nope, working fine for me anyway.

Yeah, its back now for me too.

I proposed PayPal as a payment option on the feedback and got a response in the last hour saying it's been added :D

Just finished my first game there today, made it to just over 200K so got €5. Not bad considering i didnt put anything in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fonze07

Quick Question: My game ends in 3 hours and 25 minutes.

If i put a bet on tonights games at 7.45pm and my game ends by the time the games finish will they be included in my total??

Need a quick reply

Advertisement