Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noctastic!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Ah, I do apologise. I thought they were sides going with the rashers.

Nah, I like to keep my rashers pure. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Headache lifted early for once :D No vomiting or anything, yaaaaay :D

Hooray for no vomitting!

Although... I quite enjoy a vomit now and then, tis quite the release!

I recorded a song today, kinda, so here comes the joy! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭micayla

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Hooray for no vomitting!

Although... I quite enjoy a vomit now and then, tis quite the release!

I recorded a song today, kinda, so here comes the joy! :D

Disturbing.

One more day of work until my day off!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Work tomorrow... then the weekend. Think I'll get a haircut if the weather's good.

• Advertisement

Same great mood two days running, something's changed and I like it:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Galvasean wrote: »
    Work tomorrow... then the weekend. Think I'll get a haircut if the weather's good.

I've seen a recent pic of ya........get a haircut ya hippy. :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

I got skype and it's feicin AWESOME \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    I got skype and it's feicin AWESOME \o/

Careful now, its a gateway to chatroulette! :P

Maguined wrote: »

I've never tried chatroulette, it strikes me as hilarious and yet rather scary.

• Advertisement

Been there done that :pac:
    Even though they normally clicked off once they saw no webcam they would hang around when I said I was Irish :D Alot talked about how good Irish visas were.....:eek:

So far I've only 2 mates on it. Waiting on mate in Boston to send me her feicin email so I can get chatting to her properly :D

I never got into the hang of skype. Guess I'm more of a typer than a talker, perhaps.

I never got into the hang of skype. Guess I'm more of a typer than a talker, perhaps.

Yeah but ye do know ye can type too and just pretend yer mircophone aint working :pac:

It's fun seeing folks laugh though. I like the making the giggles :D

Eeek not a skype fan, my face always freezes in the mankiest positions! :D

Eeek not a skype fan, my face always freezes in the mankiest positions! :D

That's half the fun, I have a folder specifically for funny video chat freezes of friends expressions, if having a crap day a quick gander through it picks me right up.

That's half the fun, I have a folder specifically for funny video chat freezes of friends expressions, if having a crap day a quick gander through it picks me right up.

:eek:

People can't do that right................:eek:

:eek:

People can't do that right................:eek:

You see that button on the top right of your keyboard that says print screen? It's like RonSeal baby!

Of course it also helps if you are as bastardly as I am and every time I start a video chat I also open up paint so I am ready to quickly paste in any captures and save. :D

You see that button on the top right of your keyboard that says print screen? It's like RonSeal baby!

Of course it also helps if you are as bastardly as I am and every time I start a video chat I also open up paint so I am ready to quickly paste in any captures and save. :D

Ok.......I'm NEVER talking to you on msn with video chat ever :p

That button was SO not there earlier... :eek:

Ok.......I'm NEVER talking to you on msn with video chat ever :p

So I can stop chatroulette style fapping and put my pants back on now?

• Advertisement

So I can stop chatroulette style fapping and put my pants back on now?

It's a free country ya duuurtbird :pac:

Helped a bus reverse park this morning, it didn't crash and no pedestrians were injured, +1 to my Sunday:D

Superman%20Shoulder%20Bag.jpg

New purchase. :) Had my eye on it for a while, I came into a bit of monies yesterday so I decided to splash out......which thankfully I did in Tower Records at a price of €23. In comparison to Forbidden Planet's price of €34.

Yeah yeah, pay back baby for when I bought World War Z in FP for €20, only to see it in Easons for €10 later on that day!

I think... I just finished my dissertation :D:D:D:D

Now to print and bind it tomorrow and wait to find out if it gets me my first class honours or not. Eeeeeeeeeek :eek::D

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Superman%20Shoulder%20Bag.jpg

New purchase. :) Had my eye on it for a while, I came into a bit of monies yesterday so I decided to splash out......which thankfully I did in Tower Records at a price of €23. In comparison to Forbidden Planet's price of €34.

Yeah yeah, pay back baby for when I bought World War Z in FB for €20, only to see it in Easons for €10 later on that day!

Heh, oddly I saw the picture before the poster, I thought "Aww cool, Boomkat/Rose got a new pretty thing!" :D

I think... I just finished my dissertation :D:D:D:D

Now to print and bind it tomorrow and wait to find out if it gets me my first class honours or not. Eeeeeeeeeek :eek::D

Go you! Hope you get the first class honours, one thing for sure is that if you get it you'll have earned it as it's ridiculously hard to get it! I performed well in every aspect of my masters except for one module. That one blemish, which very much stuck out like a sore thumb amongst a sea of As and Bs, stopped me from achieving the first class honours! So I know how hard it is. :pac:

Go you! Hope you get the first class honours, one thing for sure is that if you get it you'll have earned it as it's ridiculously hard to get it! I performed well in every aspect of my masters except for one module. That one blemish, which very much stuck out like a sore thumb amongst a sea of As and Bs, stopped me from achieving the first class honours! So I know how hard it is. :pac:

Well I'm in the discretionary band atm :o 2.7-3 is a 2.1 degree. 3.4-4 is a 1.1. I'm currently on 3.26 :rolleyes: If I get a B1 or more in the dissertation though I'm automatically brought up to first class honours :) I think if I don't get it I'll take out the whole college! It'll be CAO all over again, barely missing out on what I want.

Fingers toes and any other spare appendages crossed for me plz :pac:

Well I'm in the discretionary band atm :o 2.7-3 is a 2.1 degree. 3.4-4 is a 1.1. I'm currently on 3.26 :rolleyes: If I get a B1 or more in the dissertation though I'm automatically brought up to first class honours :) I think if I don't get it I'll take out the whole college! It'll be CAO all over again, barely missing out on what I want.

Fingers toes and any other spare appendages crossed for me plz :pac:

Nerd.

Heh, oddly I saw the picture before the poster, I thought "Aww cool, Boomkat/Rose got a new pretty thing!" :D

Are you besmirching LZ's manliness? :mad: Man bags are cool brah. :cool: :pac:
    Nerd.

Ah sure aren't we all neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrds. :p

• Advertisement

Ah sure aren't we all neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrds. :p

Nope, I'm a jock who's too cool for sports :D

Advertisement