Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noctastic!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

I can't put this on facebook 'cause my co-workers will tell my boss, but I have an interview for a job in Dublin :D Eeeek I'm employable interviewable :pac:

If it is a customer facing role I will make it my business to find out where you work and make a nuisance of myself one day.

Remember the customer is always right, even when he is wrong, so very very wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Maguined wrote: »
    If it is a customer facing role I will make it my business to find out where you work and make a nuisance of myself one day.

Remember the customer is always right, even when he is wrong, so very very wrong.

Unless you have a few small children, you will not encounter my services. :cool:

Unless you have a few small children, you will not encounter my services. :cool:

Stealing the other small children's toys and then biting them when you get too hyper does not count as a service. :rolleyes:

Stealing the other small children's toys and then biting them when you get too hyper does not count as a service. :rolleyes:

Behave or its the bold corner for you :pac:

Behave or its the bold corner for you :pac:

I thought with modern touchy feely political correctness brigade in effect you would not be allowed call children bold and send them to the bold corner? Instead you must send the differently well behaved children to corner of contemplation and reflection.

In other news, after a week long battle with some external work type people it has emerged I am right and they are wrong so I got to send a great big "I told you so!" email.

Fcuk Yeah!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

They'll get a "sorry do I know you?" followed by a very cross private mail :D

/me slowly deletes post.

*sadness*

Pfft at least you survived the great friend drop of '11 :D

How many people did you actually cut?

And I survived even with all my abuse, you must of been drunk!

Pfft at least you survived the great friend drop of '11 :D

That was just cold :(

How many people did you actually cut?

And I survived even with all my abuse, you must of been drunk!

Only about 20 this time. I cut aboooout 110 the first time and now I'm constantly trimming :p

"Hey, I saw you one time where you work, but we never speak in real life. Imma add you!" -_- WHY???

• Advertisement

Only about 20 this time. I cut aboooout 110 the first time and now I'm constantly trimming :p

"Hey, I saw you one time where you work, but we never speak in real life. Imma add you!" -_- WHY???

I had a load of eirtakon people added on fb, and promptly removed them a month or so after the con.
    One girl started sending me "whhhhhy did you unfriend meeeee" messages. :s

"Because I talked to you once during the con and I'm pretty sure you hate me, that's why"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

reallyrose wrote: »
    I had a load of eirtakon people added on fb, and promptly removed them a month or so after the con.
    One girl started sending me "whhhhhy did you unfriend meeeee" messages. :s

"Because I talked to you once during the con and I'm pretty sure you hate me, that's why"

But how will she properly craft her hate if you remove yourself from her facebook? Rose, that's just mean. You should encourage the kids to hate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

20 minutes of work left then off to Sardinia for the rest of the week! Awh yeah! ;)

• Moderators Posts: 51,719 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

20 minutes of work left then off to Sardinia for the rest of the week! Awh yeah! ;)

sorry to be the one to break it to ya, MC, but it's really sunny over there :eek::pac:

enjoy the hols ;)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I've got an app of dog barking noises, everytime I play it my German Shepard starts howling :D

Asphyxia wrote: »
    I've got an app of dog barking noises, everytime I play it my German Shepard starts howling :D

I'm jealous, I want a German Shepard.

When I grow up I am going to get one and name him Blitzkrieg.

I'm jealous, I want a German Shepard.

When I grow up I am going to get one and name him Blitzkrieg.

Will he have the ability to fire lightning out of his mouth? Cause that'd be swell. And appropriate. And swell.

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Will he have the ability to fire lightning out of his mouth? Cause that'd be swell. And appropriate. And swell.

His mouth if we're lucky!

His mouth if we're lucky!

Exactly. Most dogs don't even shoot lightning full stop. Well observed KotEy.

In true Nocturnal fashion, I just finished my 2nd novel at 4.25am. Get in there! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭micayla

I do enjoy seeing fare evaders getting kicked off the bus. So few drivers give a fcuk that it's nice to encounter the ones who do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

micayla wrote: »
    I do enjoy seeing fare evaders getting kicked off the bus. So few drivers give a fcuk that it's nice to encounter the ones who do.

I would agree with that comment if I didn't have to resort to doing it so often to get to college :( If they kick me off, I don't get to college that day :(

/poor student

• Moderators Posts: 51,719 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

got results to latest assignment and just made it past the percentage I had said I'd be happy to get. :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Went on a spontaneous road trip to Newry today. Got Pokemon HeartGold for a tenner less than it is here - the bf got SoulSilver :D Dying to get playing them :D Also got a purty new bag and a cardigan. I <3 the North!

Konata wrote: »
    Went on a spontaneous road trip to Newry today. Got Pokemon HeartGold for a tenner less than it is here - the bf got SoulSilver :D Dying to get playing them :D Also got a purty new bag and a cardigan. I <3 the North!

I'm playing soulsilver at the moment! :D

I have a Vulpix!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

I was super sad when I saw that Vulpix is only in SoulSilver :( I'll be making the boy trade as soon as he gets one :D

EUROVISION! :D:D:D:D:D

jedward-confirmed-for-eurovision-shortlist.jpg

*this is the most annoying picture I could find of them :D

YAAY!

I'm so happy right now.
    It's been so **** for the last few weeks/months. I needed a pickmeup.

reallyrose wrote: »
    YAAY!

I'm so happy right now.
    It's been so **** for the last few weeks/months. I needed a pickmeup.

Norway's song sounds a little like "Born this way"

>.>

• Advertisement

Norway's song sounds a little like "Born this way"

>.>

YES! My brainz were trying to remember what it reminded me of.

Advertisement