Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All ye oul wans and oul fellas out there! Wakey wakey, rise and shine!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Sir, no sir. Neither Henry or Liza got that goshdarned bucket fixed.

Regarding 'high babies'. (You know you're just so cute!) I know someone dear to my heart, who on hearing her class called 'infants', immediately changed it forever to 'elephants'! Aww!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

I just had a DOH! moment, the binmen come tomorrow for garden rubbish.

SO, I went out back and picked up two bags of rubbish from outside and instead of taking them around the side of the house I carried them through the house. :o

In the lounge a twig stuck out caught on the chair .... and tore the bag open. Then the bottom of the second bag fell out. The carpet was covered in half decayed leaves, twigs, snails and other assorted rubbish. :eek:

OH Bugga :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Instant garden room. Some people pay big bucks for those.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

They can have it OG Having snails and creepies on the chairs is no fun
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Ramette

Season them well and fry them in a little butter Rube :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Red Hare

Snail ala Rubecula! :)[IMG][/img]9z6z.jpg

I should feel ill but I find myself thinking That Looks Good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

awww the poor snails have colds :(

now I feel ill

:D

first one to sneeze.......

• Advertisement

Stawwwp, will yiz! I feel all uggy now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Hi everyone :D Just a quick greeting from Corfu!

Wish you were here and all that jazz.

We saw a real life Greek protest march today...Gooooooooo the Greeks!!!!!:cool:

How the 'ell did you manage to get past Nurse?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

Very jealous. Enjoy the break.

Hope you have a great holiday Chucken. We saw it on the telly today - protests all over greece! take care and enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Red Hare wrote: »
    Hope you have a great holiday Chucken. We saw it on the telly today - protests all over greece! take care and enjoy!

We think we have it bad! Its not a patch on whats going on here,its very sad :(

Anyway, we're doing our best to help the economy ;)

Off to visit Meteora at 5.30 Saturday morning...(apparently there is a 5.30am :eek:)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meteora
    Should be rather spectacular.

Meteora_Greece-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 28,055 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Lord that makes me feel queasy Chucken!

Ladies and Gentlemen please cast your eyes to the left and note the new (well repeat) inscription under my name!! Two ban hammers to keep you all in line now :D. Honestly, as if you need it ;)

New mods buy the drinks!

looksee wrote: »
    Lord that makes me feel queasy Chucken!

Ladies and Gentlemen please cast your eyes to the left and note the new (well repeat) inscription under my name!! Two ban hammers to keep you all in line now :D. Honestly, as if you need it ;)

Congratsies looksee! Hey Goatsie, are you a Mod or a rocker now?

* Gives Looksee a celebratory tweak :)

Welcome back hon.

Looks exciting Chuck, make sure you wear yer support stockings, those steps look something fearsome. Use plenty of Vicks to clear the airways too. You may need to catch your breath a bit.

• Advertisement

Chucken wrote: »
    ....Off to visit Meteora at 5.30 Saturday morning...(apparently there is a 5.30am :eek:)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meteora
    Should be rather spectacular.

Meteora_Greece-1.jpg

Hey Chuckie, is Kirsty Allsop and Phil Spencer with you? Remember the three rules.......Location, Location, Location.

Only just heard. Happy Birthday Mr. Google. How many sweeties did you get from Mr. Google? I got 107.

103. though it did take a trial go to see what i was supposed to be doing...I'm a bit slow with these games :-)

126 for me :D Gosh that game is addictive.

Know how I'll be spending my morning! Poor dog will be standing with her lead in her mouth looking anxiously at the door.

I got 164 - but this was after a few go's at it. Its a great stress reliever to do all that battering! God its hard to believe Google is only 15 years old - it feels like its been around forever - how did we manage before google?

Yes indeed, remember how before google we had to rely on the Encyclopedia Britannica, which could be up to 10 years out of date depending on where you came in the family. Normally the first born got it up to date ! Then if you were doing a school project on a foreign country or even trying to check out somewhere "exotic" for holidays you wrote to the Embassy for information.

Ah yes the good old days :D

Happy birthday google and thank you.

Red Hare wrote: »
    I got 164 - but this was after a few go's at it. Its a great stress reliever to do all that battering! God its hard to believe Google is only 15 years old - it feels like its been around forever - how did we manage before google?

we shrugged and said "sure I don't know ask someone else"

I still do BBDBB :)

With Nurses' permission I would like to hang up some yellow and blue bunting around God's Waiting Room for the big match this evening ( Come on the Banner! Up Clare).

• Advertisement

Hmph! You can put some round your own chair, and that's it! Up Clare indeed! And try not to get too excited...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement