Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nude sauna

Options
12346»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Madam_X wrote: »
    I'd say most Irish people just don't fancy getting their kit off in front of strangers/the sight of sagging bodies. Can't see how that's necessarily prudish.

What do you think it stems from though? I don't mind it at all. The only thing I'd like is that if people would sit on a towel in saunas, else it's just one big sweaty mess for everyone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭Madam_X

I wonder more where the "let it all hang out" mindset some Europeans have comes from.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Madam_X wrote: »
    I wonder more where the "let it all hang out" mindset some Europeans have comes from.

The idea of a sauna is to let the skin breathe and let the pores excrete whatever is in them. Wrapping the skin in a towel or swimwear defeats that purpose and makes no sense.

Please don't bump 18 month old threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement