Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airtricity reps at door

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭manna452121

I wonder what deals will they bull**** people with, now that their prices are going up.Maybe a large box of TAYTOs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

I had the one Airtricity Rep come tyo our house 12 times in one evening, rang them up told them to stop cold calling me, very annoying people and thieves the lot of them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 360 ✭✭djrichard

tonyheaney wrote: »
    I had the one Airtricity Rep come to our house 12 times in one evening, rang them up told them to stop cold calling me, very annoying people and thieves the lot of them

What have they stolen? Your tv remote control? Your old paper bill? Come on, less of the drivel talking and explain what they have stolen.

Perhaps if you had answered the door and told the sales rep you didnt want to change he would have marked you off his "to do" list.

You dont have the details on this sales rep do you? Id love to have him work for us, anyone who works that hard deserves a job! I suppose you would prefer he didnt have a job and instead, was sponging off the state...

djrichard wrote: »
    What have they stolen? Your tv remote control? Your old paper bill? Come on, less of the drivel talking and explain what they have stolen.

Perhaps if you had answered the door and told the sales rep you didnt want to change he would have marked you off his "to do" list.

You dont have the details on this sales rep do you? Id love to have him work for us, anyone who works that hard deserves a job! I suppose you would prefer he didnt have a job and instead, was sponging off the state...

hahaha your post made me laugh :D :P

Na they only said they would cut our bills by a good bit but when i went to china for the summer and came back i had double bill. tried to explain to them no one was in the house but they insisted i pay any way. anyway next few bills came in they were no different slightly higher then My old ESB bill.

as for my little annoying friend he started ringing our bell at 4pm and kept on ring it till 8.30 with our little one in bed and the fact we didn't want to answer any one (personal reason mind nothing sinister) i had already told the other lad the day before we were not interested also.

he can do what he wants but when you get know answer from some one chances are there either deaf or not interested.

also sponge off the estate?? he prob does any way as i work for CI and i know what ever hours he puts in will most likely be offset and balanced on what he gets paid lol

• Registered Users Posts: 51,170 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

These people don't accept "no" easily, its in the training manual they get on the door to door sales rep induction course they do. No to them means yes maybe next week or next month. It's a bit like the Lisbon Treaty referendums, keep having one until you get the answer you want.

• Advertisement

bazz26 wrote: »
    These people don't accept "no" easily, its in the training manual they get on the door to door sales rep induction course they do. No to them means yes maybe next week or next month. It's a bit like the Lisbon Treaty referendums, keep having one until you get the answer you want.

surly that's against the human rights act??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 360 ✭✭djrichard

tonyheaney wrote: »
    as for my little annoying friend he started ringing our bell at 4pm and kept on ring it till 8.30

"Persistance beats resistance"

Chapter 1 Verse 3 from the 'Energy Advisors Bible: Irish "Sure we're grand as we are" Edition.

:D

Advertisement