Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Y2J on dancing with the stars

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

jaykhunter wrote: »
    I don't care for when paparazzi's lurk outside places and force impromtu interviews. Have I just aged 20 years?

when the paps are asking stupid questions i'd have to agree with you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

http://vote.abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/vote

wonder if votes from outside the usa count?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

The Miz to support Jericho at “Dancing with the Stars”

WWE Champion The Miz will make ABC’s Dancing with the Stars even more “Awesome” as he visits the Dancing set Tuesday night in support of former WWE Superstar Chris Jericho for the weekly Results Show.

Monday Night Raw’s top titleholder will cheer on six-time World Champion Jericho, who has appealed to the WWE Universe for their votes to aid him in bringing home Dancing’s Mirror Ball Trophy.

Halfway through Dancing’s Season 12 competition, Jericho scored his highest marks from the judges last week, as he and partner Cheryl Burke tallied 26 out of 30 points for their patriotic Viennese Waltz. Jericho is in a tough fight for the season’s trophy against celebrity rivals Hines Ward, Chelsea Kane, Romeo, Kirstie Alley, Ralph Macchio and Kendra Wilkinson.

The Miz has also had experience on the dance floor, showing off his "Awesome" dance moves on MTV’s The Seven.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Guess The Miz was a jinx; Jericho was apparently eliminated from the show last night...

• Registered Users Posts: 85,403 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://www.digitalspy.ie/ustv/s92/dancingwiththestars/news/a316634/chris-jericho-im-wwe-pioneer-on-dwts.html

Chris Jericho has said that he was a "pioneer" for WWE during his time on Dancing with the Stars.

The wrestler, who was eliminated from the ABC dance competition alongside partner Cheryl Burke on Tuesday night, told Jimmy Kimmel Live in his post-exit interview that he was paving the way for other WWE stars to appear on the show.

"I'm like a pioneer," he said. "No-one from the WWE, except for Stacy Keibler, but no guys have done the show before and showed wrestlers can be light on their feet. I'm like an ambassador!"

As for whether he received support from his WWE colleagues during his time on the dancefloor, he said: "Every time you do the show, because so many people watch it, I come back to the dressing room and have about 70 texts from friends and wrestlers.

"When you first say you are doing the show there are guffaws aplenty. You think, 'Please don't let me be the first guy kicked off!' Once you make it through that round and start moving forward, people get behind you. All my friends who were the WWE sticklers at first were like, 'Come on Jericho! Let's go, let's go!'"

Jericho scored 22 out of a possible 30 points for his tango to Journey's 'Don't Stop Believin'' on Monday night's 'Guilty Pleasures'-themed episode.

• Advertisement
Advertisement