Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iWake Up with Dave O'Connor

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Look Dave and Una have a great show and I doubht any of you could do the same, they make you laugh and are always fighting and have funny things to do. Dave called me today and he was lovely so shut-up!:mad:

Other posters have opinions that differ to yours. So be it.
    Telling people to "Shut up" is a tad juvenile and comes across at trolling. I would suggest you re-read the forum charter and then engage in discussions rather then cast doubts on the abilities of other forum users and issue orders.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 I Love iRadio

OldGoat wrote: »
    Other posters have opinions that differ to yours. So be it.
    Telling people to "Shut up" is a tad juvenile and comes across at trolling. I would suggest you re-read the forum charter and then engage in discussions rather then cast doubts on the abilities of other forum users and issue orders.

If you don't mind me saying, you are the one trolling here my dear. I Love iRadio and no one can compare.:mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

If you don't mind me saying, you are the one trolling here my dear. I Love iRadio and no one can compare.:mad:

Loooool

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

facepalm.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,973 ✭✭✭cena

I hate Iradio. I use to listen to it everyday but stopped 2 years ago. There is much better stations out there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭castle2012

I Radio gone down hill big time in the last 2 years, I live in the east and on several occasions they played 2 adds over each other, It would seem like they play the adds for the east and west at once,(bottom of the barrel radio) I have moved over to listing to Dublin radio and Dublin pirates as the quality of the programming is better

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Aldi's cheaper made me lol

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Loafiebread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭smurfs5

Has he just stolen this feature from Nick Grimshaw on Radio 1? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

smurfs5 wrote: »
    Has he just stolen this feature from Nick Grimshaw on Radio 1? :(
    Bummer1234 wrote: »
    All off Iradio's (as there now called) has come from bbc radio 1...Everything that scott mills has done has been done later or still will be done soon enough

Im sure everything else has been aswel by now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Just watched the clip of it backfiring... ouch! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭hiram

Has anybody noticed the crap Dave OConnor posts on his Facebook page. I'm really surprised he is still in a job. I wonder if his employees actually realise what he gets up to. If he is a mentor and role model to "the future of our country"...we are fcuked.

Advertisement