Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland v Bangladesh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

TheDrog wrote: »
    Just remember that we're in the same division against this year. Also they're moving all the irish fans upstairs

sweet didnt realise that . Hope your going to bowl me a few half trackers to help my average :D:D

on a serious note dont like the way these 2 are consolidating for a 10 over heave at the end. we need 1 - 2 wickets int he next 8 - 10 overs me thinks

• Registered Users Posts: 21,245 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Another out:D

Finally getting to watch this.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Cremated

Oh Georgie Boy you beauty, nice call D3P0 :)...

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

Dockrell strikes for Ireland. A poor shot from Rahim when things were looking quite good. Flighted delivery outside off, Rahim got down and tried to sweep it through the leg side. He got a top edge and the fielder at short fine-leg accepted an easy catch. Bangladesh are five down!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

Back of the net Georgie!

• Advertisement

D3PO wrote: »
    sweet didnt realise that . Hope your going to bowl me a few half trackers to help my average :D:D

on a serious note dont like the way these 2 are consolidating for a 10 over heave at the end. we need 1 - 2 wickets int he next 8 - 10 overs me thinks

BOOM BOOM :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭SSK

C'mon Ireland, another wicket now and put them under real pressure :D

Is it just me or is the cricinfo commentary very biased towards the Bangers?

SSK wrote: »
    C'mon Ireland, another wicket now and put them under real pressure :D

Is it just me or is the cricinfo commentary very biased towards the Bangers?

very biased, but then its probably a bangladeshi on commentary duties at the moment. :D

were doign very well only two things concern me right now

1) Dockers is doing so well that I wonder how chocked up their spinners will have outr top order. Plus those ECB selectors will be drooling over him :mad::mad:

2) Given the last 5 overs in the first warm up versus the Zimbas Im not convinced by our death bolwing and am worried we let this slip.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭damoz

Ouuttttt

Super stuff!

Poor from Bangles tho

• Advertisement

Bangladesh have lost their sixth wicket.

Dockrell strikes again. Ashraful is gone. A teasing line on the pads, Ashraful tries to sweep and gets a top edge which goes straight to the man at short fine-leg again. Bangladesh in real trouble now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

dockrell looks a little special. 2 wickets now

Dockrell gets another, now the tail is here :D...

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭actwithoutwords

Dockrell you beauty. Our death bowling is vulnerable, and you'd have to worry about our batting on a painfully slow spinners pitch. But we're well in this. Keep the wickets coming and our death bowling won't be an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

These gits in the chat are getting on my nerves

• Registered Users Posts: 21,245 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Chances of being out before 200? Will go vote now so hopefully be out by time I'm home. And Tipp just got mentioned:D

Umpire review....mile out....7 down!

mazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

run out!

Another one goes ;)...

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭reb73

Splendid recovery by the lads after the pasting in the first five overs.. Looks like Bangladesh don't want to be spend some time out there batting, maybe the pressure of the home crowd's expectations getting to them!

• Advertisement

Yeeeesssss!!!! Massive wicket :D

Need to put them away now, cos I don't fancy our chances of chasing even 200 on this pitch, it sounds like a bog

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Clip-Clop

Sitting in work in my jersey hooked to cricinfo and absolutely on tenterhooks - is there any Dublin pubs showing this?

Clip-Clop wrote: »
    Sitting in work in my jersey hooked to cricinfo and absolutely on tenterhooks - is there any Dublin pubs showing this?

Diceys I think.

And I haven't done a tap of work this morning, reminds me of the days I used to follow the football scores on teletext...waiting and waiting for the page to update :D

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

Dockrell is on fire!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Melodeon

And it's FINALLY up on Sky Sports 1!!! :D

Quote from Cricinfo's commentary

"Dockrell finishes an excellent spell as he started, with a maiden. He's a hugely promising young man and no doubt the England selectors will be keeping an eye!"

When is this curse of England snaffling promising Irish (and possibly South African, but for a different reason altogether!) players gonna be lifted?

SSK wrote: »
    Yeeeesssss!!!! Massive wicket :D

Need to put them away now, cos I don't fancy our chances of chasing even 200 on this pitch, it sounds like a bog

dont believe the bullsh*t from cricinfo. This pitch yielded 650 runs in 100 overs last week. Pitches dont go from bat friendly to a bog in a week.

Bangladesh have lost their eighth wicket.

D3PO wrote: »
    dont believe the bullsh*t from cricinfo. This pitch yielded 650 runs in 100 overs last week. Pitches dont go from bat friendly to a bog in a week.

The ball is keeping low and if there isn't much dew, Bangladesh spinners may be quite a handful.

Ed Joyce is quoted as saying that if he offers a calm head in the middle he will have been useful. Never more true than today!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Another one gone. He was at 2 off 17, wouldnt have minded him staying on. Couldnt hit a bulls arse with a shovel ;)

Advertisement