Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slipping on the floor.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Sure a bathmat being present wouldn't have made a difference. You fell after getting out and the bathmat would have been inside?

Shhh your letting facts ruin a good story!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭I Love Cheese

Was at a party before where they had decking outside with a jacuzzi there, in the garden they had one of those trampolines inset into the ground. A girl at the party ran from the jacuzzi on the ddecking slipping off the decking onto concrete and a load of dog ****. Was the funniest thing I've seen in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I've never been in a hotel that didn't have some form of a bathmat. Was there nothing provided at all? There should have been a thicker type towel along with the bath, face and hand towel?

If it was me and I was in Limerick and this happened, then I would definitely have pulled out my gun and demanded compensation.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭cock robin

Out in limerick city tonight paid money for nice hotel but I tell you one thing creased myself off the hotel bathroom floor. Turned on the shower water blasts everywhere grabbed the face towel to catch it grand thought I was Ok. Had the shower came out floor was like a ice rink hopped myself off the ground. Why do hotels not have bathmats.

Are you by any chance related to Frank Spencer ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

uuhhh betty.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

You seem to be a tad 'mouthy' Missus.

Pity you didn't hop your head off the pot!!!

Advertisement