Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slipping on the floor.

Options
  • 24-02-2011 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭

Out in limerick city tonight paid money for nice hotel but I tell you one thing creased myself off the hotel bathroom floor. Turned on the shower water blasts everywhere grabbed the face towel to catch it grand thought I was Ok. Had the shower came out floor was like a ice rink hopped myself off the ground. Why do hotels not have bathmats.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

In before pics or GTFO.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Which I have done many a times! Whether the ground was slippery or not!? :o Poor foot balance...:( Could slip over my own legs/feet without realising and just stumble and fall/wobble!?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

put a towel on the ground next time.........and also pics or GTFO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

Sue the bastards.

Immmmmmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Out in limerick city tonight paid money for nice hotel but I tell you one thing creased myself off the hotel bathroom floor. Turned on the shower water blasts everywhere grabbed the face towel to catch it grand thought I was Ok. Had the shower came out floor was like a ice rink hopped myself off the ground. Why do hotels not have bathmats.
    what language is this in? google wont translate it:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Jaysus that's lethal lady!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Captain_Generic

On the plus side, no one got stabbed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

There's Hotels in Limerick?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

One word. Luposlipaphobia.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭anndub

Limerick Citay!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Ahhh they do have bathmats. You can usually find them draped on the side of the bath or on a rail.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

fvck your slippy floors i've got bathmats outside

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    fvck your slippy floors i've got bathmats outside

Do you shower outside much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Lucky to come away with your life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Limerick eh? Where you wearing a centra shopping bag over your head while in d shower? may have caused it

Limerick people showering:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

easyeason3 wrote: »
    Do you shower outside much?

Outside, apparently! :D

who says i shower at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

What's with the bathmats then?

Millicent wrote: »
    What's with the bathmats then?

A bathmat collector?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Filthy rumours!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Why dont people turn the shower on properly

I'm starting to think everyones concerns for my higiene is starting to derail the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

I'm starting to think everyones concerns for my higiene is starting to derail the thread.

The reason hotels dont have shower mats or bath mats is because of hygiene. You're supposed to use a towel, which they will wash the next day. If they had bath mats 100's of people would walk on them before they would wash them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Just collected a few cans to leave in the hotel for later on my way back out some unrine soaked hobo try to rob me this night is not going too well. Ta for all the advice.

Just collected a few cans to leave in the hotel for later on my way back out some unrine soaked hobo try to rob me this night is not going too well. Ta for all the advice.

You're in Limerick, having slipped on the bathroom floor, after collecting cans & a hobo tried to rob you.

Classy.

all you need now is a pair of tracky bottoms.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

easyeason3 wrote: »
    A bathmat collector?
    Bathmatman.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

Hmm... I'm not much of a detective but it would seem from what you said that this wasn't the first time tonight that the hobo has tried to rob someone and failed. The previous 'mugee' obviously blasted him with piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuVtBfdFD0EA0tlTjrVbfHndowrQ914w5WD5TsHM7hlKL1xksV

google this.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Sure a bathmat being present wouldn't have made a difference. You fell after getting out and the bathmat would have been inside?

Advertisement