Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom deleted from my radio presets.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,651 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Mine also started doing that, I used to always listen to the radio on the RDS setting and now I've had to start using the BAND setting, see how that works for you. Fine for me :D

When I try to tune it in manually, the radio can't find the station at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭noideaforaname

McGaggs wrote: »
    When I try to tune it in manually, the radio can't find the station at all.

Maybe you should leave it that way chief, the station is just gone to the dogs now. I have a radio there to listen to between 07.30-18.00 while being in the car and at work and the only show I listen to and enjoy is Finest worksongs with John Caddell. The rest is just a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I tried out the new breakfast show this morning while getting ready for the day.

First and last time, tomorrow I'll switch it off after the news at 7am and then I'll do the rest in silence! So sad to hear of the way things have gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

I took the leap at the weekend. Number 6 in the car is no longer Phantom.
    It's out to tender for a replacement at the moment, I have Dublin City in on a probationary period, working out ok so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

just listening to Donal Dineen's show on 2XM now, pretty good. it's on every Friday morning (and repeated on 2FM on Sunday nights).
    tracklist and podcast for last week here:
    http://2fm.rte.ie/blogs/radio_activity_with_donal_dineen/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Vic_Mackey

Nice try Donal Dineen.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

scudzilla wrote: »
    Stopped listening a few months ago, changed over to Nova, wonder how many listeners they've lost to Nova

+1

I still have it on my preset in the car... I have 12 so, there is not much competition :)

It is a pity, 4-5 years ago I really liked it... Pete on in the mornings was good, when he was replaced for the typical morning duo banter setup that was the start of the decline I think.

I would be interested to see what their listenership is these days, maybe they have since picked up a new demographic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭SebBerkovich

mloc123 wrote: »
    +1

I still have it on my preset in the car... I have 12 so, there is not much competition :)

It is a pity, 4-5 years ago I really liked it... Pete on in the mornings was good, when he was replaced for the typical morning duo banter setup that was the start of the decline I think.

I would be interested to see what their listenership is these days, maybe they have since picked up a new demographic.

you might find what you're looking for here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056792551

Advertisement