Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squidward's Suicide

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

That was freaky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I once saw a lost episode of Thomas the Tank Engine. It was set in the future and all the trains are being replaced. It starts off with Thomas in an antique train museum. He's all alone. It's implied that all the other trains have been gotten rid off and are gone and that the fat controller committed suicide afterwards. The lost episode shows Thomas covered in dust and seems to be deeply depressed. He can no longer communicate with anyone.

Anyway the antique train museum is to be closed and Thomas to be scrapped as well. So Thomas is then moved to a scrap yard where he is to be taken apart. But then theres this fleshlight and Thomas accidentally the whole thing. Then a magic monkey saves Thomas and they fly to Mars. THE END

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

That article was the biggest pile of crap I've read in ages, it wasn't even scary or creepy. It was just stupid. And too long. Damn my curious mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

My life sucks. I'm almost 20 and haven't been able to score a better job than a cook at a local fast food joint. What makes it worse is that I live in a small town so business is pretty limited, and where I work is the only place that'll hire high school graduates. I'd get the hell out of this town if I could actually drive too, but I've failed every damn test I've ever taken. I'm socially awkward, even my only other co-worker hates my guts. I have repressed lust for one of my best friends too; she's athletic, smart and a gorgeous southern bell. I love her. You know what it's like; I've been friend zoned real hard. She's my only real friend, besides this one kid, who I'm pretty sure is only hanging around me because he is mentally challenged. I guess he's the only one that can tolerate me. And what makes this all worse is that I live in a pineapple under the sea.
    flop like a fish?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

Jaafa wrote: »
    For all those sponge bob fans out there. If your bothered read all of it,you will be at least slightly disturbed.
    Challenge accepted?
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/squidwards-suicide

OP, would you not consider putting a warning of some sort in your original post other than a lame slightly disturbed. It may have been a silly "story" fit only for frightening little children but the images it conjured in my mind were sick, horrible and more than a little disturbing and will probably come back to me more times than I feel comfortable with. I watch Spongebob on a regular basis with my youngest boy. It used to be a time of shared laughter and cuddles. Now it will be tarnished by someone yanking out childrens' entrails while they watch it done. I wish there was a 'give the finger' smilie. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Dj Stiggie

I found the article strangely interesting

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Haven't watched it yet, but the youtube comments say that parts are missing... :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

Also done with The Simpsons and a few more

Advertisement